SOLD 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Complete Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

fropek

Price
The entire vehicle has been sold complete.

I have a really nice Jeep Wrangler that I'm looking to part out. Come to find out the frame is rusted and the clutch is toast, so instead of sinking money into it I'm selling piece by piece. My loss is your gain. Everything is being split off and sold from the motor to the headlights. Body and interior are in PERFECT Condition.

4.0L Inline 6 Engine - 106,000 miles - starts and runs great
5 speed Manual Transmission - NV3550
Transfer Case - NV231 Command-Trac
Front Axle - Dana 30
Rear Axle - Dana 44
New Best Top Soft Top & Hardware
Front & Rear Seats
Steering Parts
Electronics
Dasboard & Cluster
Driveshafts
CV Joints
Brakes
Gas Tank
Full Doors
Anything else you can think of

I'm happy to ship anywhere in the country for cost.

If you're interested in purchasing the entire vehicle as is I'm willing to sell for $5,000

Hit me up with your requests for parts

Mike

Jeep.jpg

Last edited:
Is there carpet in it? If so, what color and condition is it in? I'm interested in the fog lights too. PM me a price for them and possibly carpet. Shipping to 95815. Thanks. :D

Is there carpet in it? If so, what color and condition is it in? I'm interested in the fog lights too. PM me a price for them and possibly carpet. Shipping to 95815. Thanks. :D
Well, I don't have enough post history to PM seeing as I've been lurking for a while but just started posting. The carpet is Black and in great shape. The fog lights not so much, the lense is cracked on the passenger side. PM me for a price on the carpet shipped.

Well, I don't have enough post history to PM seeing as I've been lurking for a while but just started posting. The carpet is Black and in great shape. The fog lights not so much, the lense is cracked on the passenger side. PM me for a price on the carpet shipped.

Ok, sent you a PM. Thanks.

How are the front seats? Do you know which pattern?
Also interested in the front passenger seat belt...receiver (seat) side.

Status
Not open for further replies.