2000 or 2001 TJ for sale (make offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhealey

Price
3000 obo
2000 i think possibly 2001 jeep wrangler TJ for sale, few extras and parts laying around throughout the years. Has rust, dents, may need a shovel to remove dirt from interior, had frame repair a few years back, but still starts runs and drives great offroader, project vehicle or parts donor. Winch, Lights, CB, new rear tube fenders in plastic still, doors. Was driving regularly until had 3rd kid 2 years ago and since has been sitting in the garage on a trickle charger only to be started every few months, took out a couple of weeks ago and is going to need universal joints etc I'm just no longer interested in working on make me an offer hoping for 3k has 6 inch long arm kit, sye, probably a ton of stuff i don't remember

airport.png

airport.png

Beach.png

jeep.png

jeep2.png

resevoir.png

washington.png

yard.png

Maybe 2000 or 2001? What does that mean?

Do you have the title of the vehicle in hand? What does the title say.

This seems a bit sketchy to me.

Reactions: Greenmachine
Yes title in hand, it means i can't remember if it is a 2000 or 2001. Im at the office and title is at my house can check later and confirm if its needed

apologize pics probably make it seem sketchy they are what I have from icloud a couple of years back, this is the jeep which does look good if you stand back. Get close and you see the typical jeep rust, front fenders are shot etc. I believe the title list it as salvage from years ago it did go on its side once etc etc. its a rusty jeep but runs and drives with many extras. Is still registered and insured but doesnt have current sticker as i dont believe it will pass with new mass inspections and lift havent even tried since 2017

I see that you joined the forum to sell your Jeep, nothing wrong with that. You might want to clean it up and take some better pics, as well as list the details of what the TJ has as far as suspension and equipment, if you really want to sell it...

Status
Not open for further replies.