California 2000 Sahara 5 speed soft top (Sacramento, asking $11k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahara TJ 5spd

Price
$11,000
125400 miles, winch, lights, CB antennas, combo tow hitch, 3" lift, oversized tires. Also comes with bikini top and some other (minor) accessories. It does not have the back seat or the spare.

Overall in fantastic condition besides minor cosmetic issues and a weak ac/heat blower. Belts and hoses replaced in 2019, as were weather seals. Brand new battery. We just had two days of heavy rain without any getting in. Soft top looks mint. Vinyl windows are very clear and the original sahara seats in nearly perfect condition. Clutch is perfect and transmission shifts smoothly. Brake pedal responds like new and brakes function well. Outside of the normal quirks of a 21 year old wrangler, it drives flawlessly on the highway. Windshield has no cracks or chips. There are no leaks or stains under the car. VIN check shows I am the 3rd owner and no accidents/flood/fire/theft. No major rust or rot.

Im selling because I simply have not gotten as much use out of it as I was hoping I would and its time to set this beauty free to live its fullest life with an owner who will be getting some dirt on her!

On cargurus/autotrader it looks like TJ sports are minimum $12k (with more years and miles), so 11K for this Sahara is already pretty cheap and I wouldn't want to go much lower. That said, if you have a reasonable offer I'm happy to hear it.

If you're local and want to test drive, that's fine with two conditions. Most importantly, you have to be completely proficient driving stickshit. Ideally, you'd roll up in a manual vehicle. The second condition is that the test drive is the last part of the process. ie "as long as it drives well, I will buy this car." Basically, know how to drive manual and no joyrides. If you don't know how to drive manual, I am happy to do the driving. If you buy the car, I'll teach you how to drive it!

Im going to attach some pics, but let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_7015.jpeg

IMG_7014.jpeg

IMG_7013.jpeg

IMG_7010.jpeg

IMG_7009.jpeg

IMG_6995.jpeg

IMG_6997.jpeg

IMG_6983.jpeg

IMG_6980.jpeg

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

Status