Illinois 2000 Sahara part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're AC controls were in working order, how much for the controls, including the blower resistor both male and female parts of the plug? Also the to center console air vents and Driver side interior door handle (black), (1) screw from the mounted ignition switch actuator cap (there is 3 in total) to 01841...

How much for the right and left hand door dash air vents? (My dash is the "camel" dash but has a black center bezel with black louvers - door louvers that in a dark brown or camel, that work :), is what I am looking for).
Should be able to bubble wrap and mail in a USPS Priority mailer for about $7.50 to 75182. I'll allow you another $5.00 if the vent price is right :)).

FWIW - will be on the road for a few days so may not be super quick to respond. Let me know how you want payment (PayPal, Venmo, whatever. If PayPal, I'll will make it a friends and family xfer).

If you're AC controls were in working order, how much for the controls, including the blower resistor both male and female parts of the plug? Also the to center console air vents and Driver side interior door handle (black), (1) screw from the mounted ignition switch actuator cap (there is 3 in total) to 01841...
Pm me

How much for the right and left hand door dash air vents? (My dash is the "camel" dash but has a black center bezel with black louvers - door louvers that in a dark brown or camel, that work :), is what I am looking for).
Should be able to bubble wrap and mail in a USPS Priority mailer for about $7.50 to 75182. I'll allow you another $5.00 if the vent price is right :)).

FWIW - will be on the road for a few days so may not be super quick to respond. Let me know how you want payment (PayPal, Venmo, whatever. If PayPal, I'll will make it a friends and family xfer).
Can you tell me which part of the dash you need?

150FE2D2-A2DA-4EAB-BAD4-3053C2B67931.jpeg

37D24B31-FD3B-4A39-B26E-7783A8543802.jpeg

FEE1693B-42B3-4476-AD76-7B4DC4BAAAA7.jpeg

A93E732D-AC9C-4EC7-B150-9F53CE3F2B4C.jpeg

As the dash stands in the picture, the louver just above the speedo bezel and against the floor (not the speaker grill).

The long plastic trim on top of the dash right? If that’s the piece you need I can do $60

No, not the defrost vent that runs under the windshield - I need the two louver’s that the A/C air comes out of air each door. In the bottom picture of the three pictures above, it’s the black appearing louver just above the speedo bezel. In use, it can be turned left/right, and in the center there is a thin wheel that allows you to redirect the air or turn the vent off.

Out of the list I only have the drivers door handle left

Do you still have the spice roll bar covers? I have an 04 that came with an ugly pale tan color and I want to swap for the spice, assuming the 2000 and 2004 aren't any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.