SOLD 2000 TJ Hardtop w. Moonroof & Garvin Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveNineTJ

Supporting Member
Price
TLDR: Located in 07470. $1600.

Hello everyone, I am new to Jeep Wranglers & new to this forum. I recently picked up a 2000 TJ and I will introduce myself in a separate thread. For now, I have a hardtop that I want to get rid of as this TJ will be more of a summer cruiser vs. a mountain climber and these things take up space.

The hardtop is from a 2000 TJ. It has a moonroof that can pop open, headliner, rear glass with defroster/wiper/fluid line, and it has track racks installed for a Garvin Wilderness Rack. I'm looking to sell this as a package with the Garvin Rack because the track racks look to be installed onto the hardtop. When looking at other tops I don't see these track racks on them.

I am located in Northern NJ 07470.

Adjusting price to: $1000 (hardtop & top rack combo)

Thanks and look forward to meeting other enthusiasts.

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TJoe
That’s awesome, has to be a custom job. Do you have any problems with it leaking? What’s the interior look like with that sunroof?

That’s awesome, has to be a custom job. Do you have any problems with it leaking? What’s the interior look like with that sunroof?

Wow I was wondering why I didn't see any other hardtops with moonroofs on them in the classifieds. I don't even see any with headliners. I'm actually not surprised its custom ..... The original owner threw a 5.9L in it almost immediately after buying this TJ many many years ago.

It doesn't leak at all. I just washed it before these pictures and checked the headliner. I don't have photos of the interior with the hard top on unfortunately but I did just take some quick pics to show the interior which I will attach here. There is no way I want to put the hard top back on either. IT WEIGHS A TON. I felt bad for my fiancé trying to help me take it off.

DSCF2944.JPG

DSCF2945.JPG

Reactions: KingCarGuyZ
Bump. Just knocked the price down to $1000. This is for the hardtop and the top rack. I also built a very nice rolling stand for it. Will throw up a video soon to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.