2000 TJ OEM fog light wiring question

oldbluejeep

Supporting Member
Looking for some help y’all. I recently scored a set of OEM fog lights. My Jeep was factory wired but the old fogs were removed - wiring is still present under the fender. Is there a pigtail harness that runs from the connector under the fender to the fog light connector? I only ask because both connectors are the same and I’ve not been able to find anything other than an extension. Appreciate it!

I think Jeep swapped the connectors for no good reason, it must have been Saturday when they designed it. I think the change happened 05/06, did you get the nice Hella lights, that would explain it?

I think Jeep swapped the connectors for no good reason, it must have been Saturday when they designed it. I think the change happened 05/06, did you get the nice Hella lights, that would explain it?
Yep, they are the hella lights.

Looking for some help y’all. I recently scored a set of OEM fog lights. My Jeep was factory wired but the old fogs were removed - wiring is still present under the fender. Is there a pigtail harness that runs from the connector under the fender to the fog light connector? I only ask because both connectors are the same and I’ve not been able to find anything other than an extension. Appreciate it!
I had the same problem. Apparently Jeep decided to change the connectors for some reason at some point. I made my own connection.

Reactions: oldbluejeep
1637276245656.png

Reactions: pagrey