WTB: 2001 / 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmb23

Hello everyone. I’m new to the group but I’m looking to buy a 2001 or 2002 TJ Sport. I’m interested in Flame Red or Patriot Blue, with dark grey/black interior. Must also be 5 spd manual. My preference is close to stock as possible, but definitely without a lift kit and under 100k miles (of course the lower the better). My budget is about $15k. Located in Houston, Tx. I realize finding a TJ like this may take some time, but I’d be willing to travel to surrounding states, or have shipping arrangements made. Let me know what’s out there!

www.KSL.com usually has some decent high-desert examples if you willing to travel as far as UT/NV/AZ/ID

Reactions: tcmb23
@tcmb23 Are you solid on the mileage requirements? Meaning, are you looking for something to wrench on or are you looking for something that is 100% ready to go?

Reactions: tcmb23
@tcmb23 Are you solid on the mileage requirements? Meaning, are you looking for something to wrench on or are you looking for something that is 100% ready to go?
I would say mileage isn’t my highest priority, especially for a well maintained jeep. Ideally, running and driving would great, but open to projects depending on the amount of work required. Do you have something?

Status
Not open for further replies.