2001 Amber Fire (orange) Pearl TJ in great condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Hunnicutt

Lord of Flatulence
Supporting Member
Price
Lago Vista, TX (about 35 minutes Northeast of North Austin and about 20 from Cedar Park)
I'll just list the basics here since it's on CL with full info and tons of pics.

SOLD!

* 2001 4.0L Sport, manual transmission. 189K but only 89K original miles on the engine that's in it now.
* 4" suspension lift with Rubicon Express springs, Bilstein rear shocks and brand-new Rubicon Express front shocks.
* 33" BFG AT tires and spare.
* 4.11 gears.
* Dana 35 rear with Alloy USA high-tensile 4140 chromoly axle shafts.
* Dana 30 front.
* Advanced Adapters SYE.
* Durango steering gearbox.
* Double-DIN (custom install) sound system with touchscreen interface widescreen DVD player, CD, USB, hands-free Bluetooth phone link, removable faceplate, and backup camera.
* Factory cruise control.
* Cold A/C and hot heater.
* 117 Amp alternator.
* KC HiLites halogen headlights with replaceable bulbs.
* No engine issues or warning lights.
* Bedliner on full bucket / foot wells to make the interior far more water and rust proof.
* Heavy duty Front bumper with tow points and shackles.
* New clutch (about 1500 miles on it).
* Non-smoker vehicle.
* Texas/Alabama vehicle with NO BODY OR FRAME ROT!
* Clean blue Texas title in hand.

Here's a link to a youtube video.
Here's the CL listing.

Located in Lago Vista, TX (about 35 minutes Northeast of North Austin and about 20 from Cedar Park). Asking $9800.

Sorry gang, scammerz is everywhere, so local in-person cash or PayPal sales only (unless you want to PayPal a down-payment and then drive/fly in to get it with cash or PP for the remainder).

IM me or leave a post with any questions.

Thanks

IMG20190414174700_LI (2).jpg

IMG20190414181813.jpg

IMG20190414181844.jpg

IMG20190414181933.jpg

IMG20190414181936.jpg

IMG20190414182050.jpg

IMG20190414182118.jpg

IMG20190414182234.jpg

IMG20190414182259.jpg

IMG20190414172950.jpg

IMG20190414171603.jpg

IMG20190414162316.jpg

IMG20190414170341.jpg

IMG20190414170401.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardenlonewolf
Clean, TCase drop, not sure why with an SYE, frame and under paint but looks fine, no rust evidence, amazing color, never seen that, probably a re-paint, thanks, I should go get it

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Thanks. It's original paint, codes PV3/XV3 and trust me (or come see it), the frame is super clean.

Not sure about the drop, had it from the PO and I hadn't gotten to that yet :whistle:. If I recall what he said, they put the lift on first then, later, got the SYE. So my guess is the drop could be removed without any issue.

Thanks. It's original paint, codes PV3/XV3 and trust me (or come see it), the frame is super clean.

Not sure about the drop, had it from the PO and I hadn't gotten to that yet :whistle:. If I recall what he said, they put the lift on first then, later, got the SYE. So my guess is the drop could be removed without any issue.
This is yours to sell? Man your close. I’m an hour and fifteen away. I like it. Never seen that color ever

This is yours to sell? Man your close. I’m an hour and fifteen away. I like it. Never seen that color ever
Yeppers. Got it two years ago and been wrenching on it since. Do to a deal with the wife (loooong story) and a veritible sh!t storm at work, I almost never got to really drive it.
I'd love to keep it but that would totally cause a spousal meltdown...and I don't need two :rolleyes: EDIT: TJ's that is, not spousal meltdowns :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: skrelnik
Anyone who is looking for a Jeep and doesn’t buy this one is stupid. I have the cash but I’m moving to WA and I just can’t. Beautiful Jeep man!

Great color a friend of mine had that same color on his Jeep this is the only other time I’ve seen that. It really is an impressive color in person. Must not have made to many of them.

Anyone who is looking for a Jeep and doesn’t buy this one is stupid. I have the cash but I’m moving to WA and I just can’t. Beautiful Jeep man!
Thanks, @JMT! As a matter of fact, I just got through with a cash transaction to a not-stupid person.😀 She's sold! And the new owner is a happy camper.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT
Yeah, I'm gonna miss 'er.

Well, I can't find the "Sold" button I'm supposed to hit but I did update the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.