SOLD 2001 factory Sahara fender flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKLNHYD

TJ Enthusiast
Price
100 or Best Offer
Located in Long Beach, MS. Will ship on buyer's dime.

Full set of four factory Sahara Flares. They are black and in pretty nice condition. Paint is still shiney but there are a couple scratches. Still have the light lenses intact, as well. Hardware included. 20200218_173157.jpg

Reactions: Hog
PM you
And I’m jealous where u live

Last edited:
Reactions: JKLNHYD
@JMT I know you’ve been looking for Rubicon/Sahara flares for a while
Thank you! I got so frustrated with getting a set that I gave up. Looks like I shouldn’t even try on this set either. Shipping typically ends up being $100+ and I don’t want them that bad for used. It’s just an inch. I need to stop being so OCD. But thanks for trying to enable me, that’s what we’re all here for!

Thank you! I got so frustrated with getting a set that I gave up. Looks like I shouldn’t even try on this set either. Shipping typically ends up being $100+ and I don’t want them that bad for used. It’s just an inch. I need to stop being so OCD. But thanks for trying to enable me, that’s what we’re all here for!

Don’t sweat the shipping, I can help you with that. That set I bought a few months back, cost me less than $10 for shipping and FedEx even picked them up from the seller.

Could try shipping them in a small Uhaul flat panel TV box. You should be able to ship freight for well under $50.

Don’t sweat the shipping, I can help you with that. That set I bought a few months back, cost me less than $10 for shipping and FedEx even picked them up from the seller.
Do tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.