Virginia 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhrrsn

Price
$9k obo
2001 Jeep Wrangler for sale $9k obo.
Selling because we upgraded to a newer Jeep. This Jeep has been babied since my ownership. I’m the 3rd owner overall. This Jeep is equipped with a Dana 30 front and Dana 44 rear with 3.73 gears. Jeep has cold A/C.

New brakes and rotors (2 months old)
New fuel pump (7 months old)
New oil sending unit (3 months old)
Transfer case fluid replaced with Royal Purple (1 month ago)
Diff fluid replaced with Royal Purple (1 month ago)
Oil changed every 3k miles with Valvoline.
2 Stage CenterForce Clutch.
New Rubicon Express Shocks front and rear. (3k miles on them)
New Milestar Patagonia M/T tires (3 months old)
Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer (3 months old)
Barricade Side Steps
Rubicon Moab wheels
Kenwood Marine waterproof head unit.
Complete Focal Sound System.
LED Headlights.
Overall this Jeep is ready to go.
Full disclosure, the Jeep has been safety cap’d around all control arm mounting bracket locations. I will post pictures of the frame as soon as I can.
I also apologize in advance if the pictures are not up to some folks expectations. I’m somewhat new to this so if there is something specific you’re looking for, let me know and I’ll snap a pic of it. Thanks everyone.

297F2F92-13C7-4CDD-A2E3-404C9302216E.jpeg

96FB17A0-4FD5-44B2-8333-914426BA35EE.jpeg

1A290945-A964-4A08-A85E-753B3E485657.jpeg

9487DF9B-6FCA-414C-B8DA-6D9EFBCFA9FB.jpeg

311E5CFE-061D-4EC9-AF73-D01229A69E0C.jpeg

1A2B8B51-9376-46E4-8132-B057A9FC6E42.jpeg

E1003E1B-C3F2-426C-86C9-C5D3542F907A.jpeg

24B13FB3-06C6-4329-A262-9CEA218A2F01.jpeg

07ED30D7-20EC-4BC4-846E-79ED9CFE8F76.jpeg

geetings..so safety capped..does this mean rust was cut out and frame repaired? Thanks!!
Correct. It had some dime sized rust issues on the front right control arm bracket so I had them cut it out and cap it. While they were doing that they noticed that 2 other spots forming on other control arm brackets so I went ahead and got them taken care of it.

Was wondering if you had any pictures of underneath? Both the repaired section and the untouched section? I'm up in Southern Maryland and I'm looking for a TJ as a third vehicle/daily driver/toy. Thanks.

Was wondering if you had any pictures of underneath? Both the repaired section and the untouched section? I'm up in Southern Maryland and I'm looking for a TJ as a third vehicle/daily driver/toy. Thanks.
I’ll take some tomorrow and post them for everyone. I was on vacation this past week and have been away!

Would you mind if I ask where the work was done? The repaired sections look to be done well from what I can tell. The sections that still have some rust don't look bad to me in the grand scheme of TJ frames, but I know there are some on here that would say "avoid at all costs" or for anything that is rusted. I'm still somewhat new to TJs and what is deemed acceptable and what isn't for the average person looking to daily drive/lightly off-road with their TJ.

Last edited:
Would you mind if I ask where the work was done? The repaired sections look to be done well from what I can tell. The sections that still have some rust don't look bad to me in the grand scheme of TJ frames, but I know there are some on here that would say "avoid at all costs" or for anything that is rusted. I'm still somewhat new to TJs and what is deemed acceptable and what isn't for the average person looking to daily drive/lightly off-road with their TJ.
For sure. It was done at 4 wheel drive specialty in Richmond VA. They specialize in 4X4 vehicles but mostly Jeep’s. I choose them because they have a known track record of TJ frame repairs, even though they are more expensive. I’m sure I can dig up the old receipt for it. Work was done roughly 3 months ago. Also they fluid filmed the inside to prevent any further rust and no new rust. If you want to text me or call me about it my number is 304-820-2628

Out of curiosity, what does the rear of the jeep look like? I don't see the spare in the photos that show the rear window.

Out of curiosity, what does the rear of the jeep look like? I don't see the spare in the photos that show the rear window.
I’ll take a picture and send it over to you! The spare is off because I was looking for a 5th Moab wheel but could not locate just one. I still have the stock spare wheel and tire that can be remounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.