2001 TJ axles with compressor, ARB lockers, 4.56 gears - $1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! That’s half off easy. Add rcvs And a axle truss to the front and that would be a solid setup for 35s. I know fastenall ships almost anywhere in their network for like 200 bucks. If said item is on a pallet.

That's a good idea, but I'd really want to check it out in person. I would also feel uncomfortable forking out that much money for a Craigslist purchase in another state.

Looks like they sold quick. I need to keep my eye out for stuff like that where I can take a look at it

Daveys jeeps has a TJ rubi Dana 44 front housing now. No internals. 450. They say just a lower control arm mount is bent. But don’t want to ship In case the tube is bent. I agree though that deal here lasted about 4 days. Super great axle deal if you want to stay at stock widths. I think daveys is close to you in nj though. Close by western state standards. Haha.

Reactions: TWiG01
Daveys jeeps has a TJ rubi Dana 44 front housing now. No internals. 450. They say just a lower control arm mount is bent. But don’t want to ship In case the tube is bent. I agree though that deal here lasted about 4 days. Super great axle deal if you want to stay at stock widths. I think daveys is close to you in nj though. Close by western state standards. Haha.
FWIW. - I just checked with Davey’s on a front and rear axle - they responded they don’t ship items like that. 🤔

YMMV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.