2001 TJ turn signals not working

rtanner31

Hey guys, I have a 2001 jeep tj 2.5l and am having some issues with my turn signals. A while back I replaced my headlights with led headlights but im still using the stock turn signals. Not to long ago my left turn signal stopped working properly. It was hyper flashing and only in the front. The rear was just non existent. I checked the turn signal fuse in the glove box and it was fine. I ended up ordering an EP 27 flasher relay. I installed the relay and it solved my issue. My turn signals were finally working again. But then… I turned on my hazards and could hear a loud buzzing noise and then it quit. Now none of my turn signals or hazards will work. I tried putting my old flasher relay in and still had nothing working. If anybody has any idea on what I may have fried or need to replace, any feedback would be great. Thanks!!

Any update on this? Did you change out fuse 27 under the hood or 13 in the glove box?

I had the same issues. Replaced headlights months ago, to LED. Replaced the multifunction relay and everything worked fine. Now, months later, all of a sudden left turn signals beep fast as if bulb is out (all are working). Brake lights are dim, parking lights in rear are dim. I have replaced all the fuses and the relay again and still not correct.

I am about to take out the head lights and start over, but it doesn't make sense that everything would work fine for a while and then all of sudden it doesn't.

Also, checked close, I don't see any ground wire issues, but I could always look closer.