2001 white Cherokee XJ

Starrs

TJ Guru
559124FA-C723-4359-9D2E-BA78B5C1E866.png
finally found a very nice one after searching for forever on CL. 65k miles and no rust. Asking 6500 bucks, which is a very good price.

Wow, buy it ASAP! I sold my super clean white XJ about 5 years ago for 10k! Clean ones are hard to find.
The guy just got back with me and he says that he has a sale possibly pending and if it falls through he will let me know. It was posted late last night lol. Damnit it’s nice too.

The guy just got back with me and he says that he has a sale possibly pending and if it falls through he will let me know. It was posted late last night lol. Damnit it’s nice too.

Yep, they are hard to come by! Mine was white just like that one with Revine wheels.

Can’t remember who it was now of course, but I just wanted to put that theory to bed that they arnt available lol. I have found a ton of xjs today. Little high mileage, but these will go way over 250k miles. Such neat vehicles

I have thought of picking one of these up for a 3rd vehicle. It would give us another option for a family vehicle, since my TJ is getting less roomy.

Thing is, I know nothing about XJ’s lol

I have thought of picking one of these up for a 3rd vehicle. It would give us another option for a family vehicle, since my TJ is getting less roomy.

Thing is, I know nothing about XJ’s lol
Been thinking about it for a while as well. Unfortunately this low mileage white one sold, but I’ll be on the lookout for one. Would be nice to have for a longer drive, or if I had to haul anything. They are bulletproof like the TJs.

That's a good looking XJ but the price seems high to me. I think prices in the US are generally higher than they are here. I've noticed that with many of the TJ's that have been posted here and that XJ is the same. There are a lot of factors of course and it's not always apples to apples but for comparison ... I bought a rust free '89 XJ 2 dr. last year for $4,500 CDN which is just under $3,600 US. It's original and a Renix era Jeep (which some people don't like - I do) with 83,000 mi. on it. The interior is mint (all leather & power) and it's clean under the hood. It's a Limited which was the top of the line for that era. It's my first white one after 2 black ones. The white has really grown on me. Up here the one pictured above would be a very hard sell at $8,200 CDN ($6,500 US).

Don't want to hijack but here's mine for comparison ...
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Reactions: Starrs
I would keep the rims on this one and just add some duratracs or some KO2s.
Those are 16" Icon wheels and came on some of the later model XJ's. They're good looking wheels! I'm about to put Duratracs on mine - just waiting for the rims to come back from the powder coater. The BFG's are great too ... I'm just a bit more familiar with Duratracs and want to stick with them.

Best of luck! Definitely a nice looking XJ. For the low miles and if its truly clean, in the States, that’s a good asking price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk