SOLD 2001 Wrangler TJ for sale (4.0, 5-speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phasty20

Price
hello,
I am selling my wrangler with the intent to go to a Gladiator. I have owned it since August 2019. It has only 91k miles. 4.0L engine and 5 speed. Everything works as it should.

-New front brake hoses, calipers, and pads. Newer Rubicon wheels with 32" tires. Approximately 30k on the tires. 5 wheels/tires including spare.
-Zone 3" lift, New Zone shocks, new Zone springs, new stock replacement lower control arms front AND rear. Less than 2k miles on the lift kit. While I was installing the lift, I cleaned and painted the undercarriage.
-Quick detach mirrors.
-New windshield.
-pioneer radio unit with bluetooth and 6.5" infinity overhead speakers. Dash speakers were replaced by previous owner- I don't know what they are but they work and sound good.
-Oil, trans, differential fluids recently changed.
-4.10 gears
-Dana 30 front, Dana 44 rear
-A/C is ice cold
-Clutch/trans function great
-Smittybilt top comes on and off easy. Top is somewhat faded but there are no rips. Windows are clear.
-Weathertech floor liners in front
-Check engine light is on for EVAP leak. I replaced the gas cap but that didn't fix it. I have since put the factory gas cap back on but I have made no further efforts to fix the issue. It does NOT affect performance. It runs and drives fine and fuel economy is as expected as with any other TJ

The rear frame rails were capped by the previous owner. I don't know what it looked like before. I haven't had any issues with it and I have checked all around the frame and found no other issues.

The body is 100% SOLID with ZERO rust in the doors, quarters, fenders, hood, floor pans, etc. The paint recently went through a professional polish and ceramic wax. It has a deep, glossy shine and looks excellent. I have a jack and creeper and anyone with the capital to purchase is welcome to check it out, but I am fairly firm on the price. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

Listing here first before I list on facebook. (I don't want to waste my time on typical facebook marketplace users who don't have TJ knowledge or capital to purchase one.) This is NOT a fire sale and I'm not giving it away. Be serious, come check it out, make me an offer and we can discuss. I WILL NOT negotiate with anyone unless they come look at the Jeep and discuss in person.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this jeep but I just need to get into something bigger. It's a blast to drive but it's just not big enough for my needs. I am fortunate in the fact that my daughter enjoys camping and deer hunting with me. This Wrangler is a great vehicle but it will not fit the gear we need for camping and hunting. I look forward to the Gladiator we are getting and I am sure the next owner of this TJ will enjoy it for years to come.

See my post history to a different thread I posted on this topic.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210829-000721_Photos.jpg

Nice jeep. I can't pm you since I just joined. I know you said you were getting rid of it to get a gladiator. But just in case, if you'd consider a trade for a 2006 harley street glide and some cash, let me know. Otherwise if I sell the bike quick enough I will follow up about a cash purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.