Illinois 2002 Jeep Wrangler part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit a deer last night- need the complete right fender with flare & lenses shipped to 31757 please!
Also need a hood latch if you have a good one.
let me know
Also interested in the steering column, does it tilt?
Thanks!
Grant

Last edited:
How much for the little clips that hold the window cranks to the shaft? Mine are lost somewhere in orbit.
also mildly Interested in the door panels and center console if there in good shape. Shipping to 75070. Thanks.

Edit, found the clips local. Sorry kind of new to this Interior stuff. But I’m still Interested in the door panels and console if you have them.

I hit a deer last night- need the complete right fender with flare & lenses shipped to 31757 please!
let me know
Thanks!
Grant
I'm really sorry to hear that. My fenders are rusted. What color is your jeep? I do have fender flares. Yes my steering column is tilt. I do have the hood latch as well.

How much for the little clips that hold the window cranks to the shaft? Mine are lost somewhere in orbit.
also mildly Interested in the door panels and center console if there in good shape. Shipping to 75070. Thanks.
Both are in good condition. Shipped would be 450

It's silver, I noticed the rust on the left fender but the right/passenger side looked good from what I could see, is it rusted badly?

OK thanks, I just don't see it in the picture that must be an older picture
How much for the column shipped to 31757?

let me know
Thanks!
Grant
Sorry for the kwt response. I didn't see a message. I can do the lense and hood latch. Fender and flare have been sold. Got parts shipped would be 60

Status
Not open for further replies.