Illinois 2002 Jeep Wrangler part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to need some nuts and bolts. Rear sway bar bolts, hard top bolts and square washers, looking for a minimum of 3 skid plate bolts for 1997-2002. I may need some more. As for the pigtails, I really don't need the whole loom. My plan may change yet if I find some fenders. Anyway, PM me what you have for the requested fasteners. Thanks
I should have all of those from my latest tear down

Keep me posted as to what you have and I'll keep thinking about different fasteners I want to replace. Let me know when you want to ship and I'll send you some dollars. ;)

Hi!

A small list of bits and pieces I need for my 06 LJ. If you have any of those, very much appreciated. :)

Windshield Tie Down Bracket
Mirror Driver´s Side
Window Regulator Passenger Side Door
Window Crank
2x Ball Studs for the Liftgate (just in case you have a damaged hardtop)
Door Strap

Shipping to 31210

Thx! Cheers, Alex

Hi!

A small list of bits and pieces I need for my 06 LJ. If you have any of those, very much appreciated. :)

Windshield Tie Down Bracket
Mirror Driver´s Side
Window Regulator Passenger Side Door
Window Crank
2x Ball Studs for the Liftgate (just in case you have a damaged hardtop)
Door Strap

Shipping to 31210

Thx! Cheers, Alex
I have most of the list pm me.

Going to need some nuts and bolts. Rear sway bar bolts, hard top bolts and square washers, looking for a minimum of 3 skid plate bolts for 1997-2002. I may need some more. As for the pigtails, I really don't need the whole loom. My plan may change yet if I find some fenders. Anyway, PM me what you have for the requested fasteners. Thanks

Still waiting a quote on the nuts and bolts. Also need windshield hinge bolts if you have them. All shipped to 50701

Do you know if the under dash harness that has the HVAC circuits of this is the same as an 2000 4.0 Sport? If so shipped to 45502. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.