Price
2002 Jeep Wrangler X -

Only 66k miles
Hardtop
Automatic
4.0 Liter inline 6 cylinder engine
Alarm
Equipment to tow the Jeep included

Garage kept until a few months ago when I moved. Selling because of this and a longer commute.

Jeep experts: Let me know what you think of the price. I've gotten offers of 10-11. I feel like 12 is fair when looking around but let me know!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Reactions: psrivats
Nice TJ - GLWS. Definitely worth 12k. I am assuming the frame is in nice shape as well, being a CA garaged Jeep and all. Might want to post pics of the frame since most will ask. I’d also provide info about the installed lift (brand, height, options etc.)

Nice TJ - GLWS. Definitely worth 12k. I am assuming the frame is in nice shape as well, being a CA garaged Jeep and all. Might want to post pics of the frame since most will ask. I’d also provide info about the installed lift (brand, height, options etc.)

Good tip, I'll look into getting some pics of it from underneath. It has been in CA most of its life besides a few years in CO which as far as I know does not use salt, and always garaged until I moved recently so it has always looked good to me, never noticed anything.

It could be the angle and where I parked (half on the driveway half not) but it does not have a lift. It's all stock besides the little tow connectors under the front bumper (towed it about 3x, once from CA to CO and back and others locally in CA) and I believe the hooks on the front bumper are OEM but the bolts are higher rated.

Reactions: mots
You might consider restoring and/or repainting the bumpers and the fender flares. Everything else looks to be in excellent condition. The bumpers and flares make it look like it has more than 66,000 miles.

Reactions: 06lj
Status
Not open for further replies.