Michigan 2002 OEM Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Jeeper

Supporting Member
Price
Asking $500 and a pack of Killian's beer. I am selling this on behalf of my father who just wants it gone. I sold my 02 TJ a few years back that this originally went to and I recently let go of the 04 I was planning to use this on. My father has been keeping it in his barn for the past 6 years or so and it has just been eating up space. The paint has chipped away at the left hinge. No cracks on the glass or holes anywhere that I am aware of, but I haven't been under it in six years, so take that for what it's worth. Please let me know if you have any questions! Local pickup to 48858 only.

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191 2.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

This is a steal given the current market here in the west.

No ones buying this?! Wth?!! This price is a steal. They're at least $800 in the midwest. Currently $1000-$1500+ in California.

If I were closer I’d be on it. There’s one here in Tennessee for $1500. Maybe he should raise his price to get it sold?

Reactions: Ericict
I just really want it gone before I go up there for vacation and have to deal with it. 😅

🤷‍♂️ I seen it. Deal is good, if I needed it id buy it but Ive got one in near pristine condition taking on dust in the barn but prefer my soft top and the jeep doesn't leave the barn when theres snow and salt on the roads. post makes sense to me. you south westerners though, my god.. Moab was hot with a soft top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.