SOLD 2002 OEM Hardtop - $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Jeeper

Supporting Member
Price
$250
Related post: https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/2002-oem-hard-top.52158/#post-912085

Back for sale. Price dropped to $250 and a case of beer. I'm not even picky with what type of beer this time. Please get this out of the garage. Local pickup to 48858 and cash only.

The back hinge pain is a little flake-y, but that's the only real damage to it. It hasn't even seen the sun in five years.

No low ballers, I know what I got.

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1191 2.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JMT and Jamison C
"This is the one day I wish I lived in Maryland." Michigan, same concept.

I thought it was MI. Then I read his location under the avatar and it says MD. 😳 🤯

Yeah, I live in Maryland but I'm visiting my folks in Michigan. I never took the hard top with me when I sold my old TJ. It's just been sitting in the barn up here in Michigan. :cry:

Driving there is outta the question. Thek gas cost alone is nearly the cost of a new one.

Is shipping even feasible?

I have no need for this and would snatch it for that price if it were closer to me. Are no TJ owners in MI?

me to, I guess most of the TJ's up there are piles of rust by now ! who needs a top when your frame is in 6 pieces and the floor boards are gone. guess you dont need a top when you have no bottom :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RINC and MikekiM
me to, I guess most of the TJ's up there are piles of rust by now ! who needs a top when your frame is in 6 pieces and the floor boards are gone. guess you dont need a top when you have no bottom :ROFLMAO:

I see what you did there!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho
Its just that most every jeep up here already HAS a hard top. They are delivered that way, in most cases. Its why I've joked about hauling them south. I can buy em here, all day long for less than 500 bucks. Then, make a run, sell em for 1500 and bring cheap, rust free frames back with me...Sell those at a profit. Wash, rinse, repeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.