2002 TJ LED Upgrade Wiring Questions

New2TJ_Mike

My TJ has all stock lighting. It does not have the DRL module/feature, or front fog lamps. There does seem to be a wiring harness with female plugs by the front turn signals under the fenders, but they are not hot when I pull out the Fog lamp switch on the headlight switch. Anyone have a tip as to how to provide power to these plugs?
I have purchased LED headlights with DRL feature, front turn signal lights, side front marker lights as well as rear tail/stop/turn lights, a rear 3rd brake light ring and an LED conversion flasher module, all LED.
I am confident that I can wire all these lights and get them to work properly but I am seeking experienced knowledge beforehand.
Do I necessarily need to wire in separate switches for the DRL feature and the fog lamps? I intend to add rear lamps in the near future as well and that will be another switch.
Anyone done an upgrade to their lighting system and have any ticks of the trade? Do's and/or do not's? Suggest wiring in a separate fuse panel and or relays for the additional DRL's, fog lamps and rear lighting?
Open to any and all information for a simple and reliable job. Thanks! Mike

IF the wiring is for the Fog Lights; there would be two 18 gauge wires that are Light Blue and Black.
There is a relay in the PDC that operates the Fog Lights; check to see if its installed.
IF you have questions about how the Factory Fog Lights are wired; download the Factory Service Manual in PDF and check in the Wiring section 8W on pages 8W-50-7 and 8W-50-8.

https://wranglertjforum.com/attachments/2002-tj-service-manual-pdf.14039/

IF the wiring is for the Fog Lights; there would be two 18 gauge wires that are Light Blue and Black.
There is a relay in the PDC that operates the Fog Lights; check to see if its installed.
IF you have questions about how the Factory Fog Lights are wired; download the Factory Service Manual in PDF and check in the Wiring section 8W on pages 8W-50-7 and 8W-50-8.

https://wranglertjforum.com/attachments/2002-tj-service-manual-pdf.14039/
Thanks. I will note that info and thanks for the link!