WTB: 2003 - 2006 Dana 44 air locker actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Gunsmith

New or used is ok. I can't find one anywhere and my Jeep is down with the rear carrier out. Mine has a small tear in the rubber and I can't drive my Jeep until I find one. Thanks !!!

Been waiting on that one for 6 months. Keep getting this email. Spoke with Quadratec and they said crown made one using old production set up for my order but it didn't meet QA so they rejected it. Said Crown is uncertain whether they'll attempt again. I gave up and bought a Dana 60 with Elocker.

Screenshot_20200213-231800.png

You'll likely have to buy one used somewhere. I believe someone on here has the full locker for sale for 500. Maybe @Irun ?

To OP, call Crown directly with the part number and ask for current status of said part number.

Reactions: taylormade73
Someone else on this forum said that they ordered one from Summit and it never arrived. I spoke with Quadratec and asked them to call Crown directly to get status before I ordered. I got an estimated ship date and when that passed I call Quadratec again and asked them to call Crown directly. That was at the end of December and when I got the message above.

I've heard that Crown might make some in June,,,,,,,,or maybe next December. I guess that I better look into alternatives. The freight on the one in Virginia might be really high 'cause I'm in California.

I've heard that Crown might make some in June,,,,,,,,or maybe next December. I guess that I better look into alternatives. The freight on the one in Virginia might be really high 'cause I'm in California.
See post number 10. Get the word right from the horses mouth.

Reactions: taylormade73
I'm calling Crown directly tomorrow. It seems that several retailers are saying they can get it but it never arrives after order.

I'm calling Crown directly tomorrow. It seems that several retailers are saying they can get it but it never arrives after order.
That shit pisses me off so much! Don’t advertise something that’s not available.

That shit pisses me off so much! Don’t advertise something that’s not available.
Me too. Quadratec kept spinning me on it with promising ship dates until I had enough and questioned them down.

I do have an entire carrier and locker for sale in Va. As you said though, I'm guessing shipping to Cali would be expensive!

I’m telling you, I’ve tried ALL avenues above and you very best bet is to have your local dealer run a locator for the OEM part. They will give you a list with phone numbers or if they are a good dealer offer to transfer it in. When I had to do the same thing there were still over 30 nationally in stock at dealerships.

Status
Not open for further replies.