2003 4.0 belt routing label wanted

MoorparkMark

Supporting Member
Hi folks,
I'm looking for a belt routing label for my TJ. It is located on top of the radiator shroud. I've been unable to locate one as they show as no longer available. The part # is 53031 700AB .

Any ideas on where to obtain an OEM one or an aftermarket one?

Thanks!

Find a good photo of one, take it to a vinyl label business and have them make you one.

Last edited:
Just took a picture of my old one yesterday for another thread. I was going to take another picture for you but it totally disentegrated as I touched it after the rain today. Oh well.

15862908290820.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Daryl
Hi folks,
I'm looking for a belt routing label for my TJ. It is located on top of the radiator shroud. I've been unable to locate one as they show as no longer available. The part # is 53031 700AB .

Any ideas on where to obtain an OEM one or an aftermarket one?

Thanks!

Hi Folks- thanks for the suggestions. I'm attaching a PDF with an image of the label. Thanks to my son (a tattoo artist) for creating this for us.

If anyone knows where to get the label material used by the automotive folks I may see if I can make up a batch, assuming its not to expense, and make them available.

Print the image at 49% to get an almost identical size for size print of the original.

MoorparkMark

Attachments

• Jeep TJ 4.0 Belt Routing Label.pdf
    455 KB · Views: 557
I printed the label on regular paper, covered both sides with clear packing tape and the back side again with aluminum foil super glued on. The label was then super glued in position. Super glue has a high temp rating.

it will be interesting to see how long it lasts, hours, days?

0028F791-6205-462E-B204-098CE5DE763E.jpeg

Reactions: Daryl