2003 Inca Gold TJR $11,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find. I guarantee that in Chicago though (especially parked out in that snow) that that frame is probably less than desirable.

Still, love the color.

Does it come with the 4 air fresheners in the vents? Chris your probably right, at that price the frame must be gone.

Does it come with the 4 air fresheners in the vents? Chris your probably right, at that price the frame must be gone.
Sold as is lol. If your buying something for that cheap....your buying a vehicle that obviously has something wrong with it haha. Buyer has to do their homework, but a new frame on that might be worth it to somebody if it can be bought any cheaper.

I’m pretty close to that actually. If anyone on here is considering buying it I can go check it out. It’s unbelievable what Illinois salt can do to a TJ.

Ohio is terrible also. Ohio vehicles end up looking like Michigan vehicles pretty darn quick.

The midwest is brutal in general. The photos aren't good enough to tell what condition this one is in (though it does look like the door hinges have some rust).

Reactions: Starrs
I paid $11,200 for my 04 with no mods, 130k miles, MT, and some surface rust. Maybe I paid a bit too much but I was ready to buy. I felt it was a fair deal.

This Price for a Midwest Rubicon seems a bit low considering the miles and the AT. That or someone just wants a quick sale. Won't know until someone secures a few frame / undercarriage pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.