2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon "Tomb Raider" Edition (14k miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man the Tomb Raider Edition is a nice one. I good friend of mine and long time wheeler from the days of Tellico owns one.
Here is a pic from one of our trips.

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

Nice colour combo,(silver,black and red highlights) but not sure about the light bar though

Reactions: Chris
I've never been a fan of the Tomb Raider edition personally (don't care for the light bar or fender flares), but I can appreciate a rare, low mileage TJ any day!

Reactions: UpperMI
I've never been a fan of the Tomb Raider edition personally (don't care for the light bar or fender flares), but I can appreciate a rare, low mileage TJ any day!

I agree, never cared for the look of the tomb raider edition TJ. Probably my least favorite special edition.

Reactions: Chris
I agree, never cared for the look of the tomb raider edition TJ. Probably my least favorite special edition.

Yep. Of course it's the most rare of the special editions (along with the LJ Rubicon Sahara) I believe. But yeah, the look never did it for me. I also don't want to be driving around something associated with a movie / video game that I could care less about.

Reactions: Baird and UpperMI
Yep. Of course it's the most rare of the special editions (along with the LJ Rubicon Sahara) I believe. But yeah, the look never did it for me. I also don't want to be driving around something associated with a movie / video game that I could care less about.

The rarity doesn’t matter to me. The same with the Rubicon Sahara. The rubicon Sahara is nicer than the tomb raider but truthfully I prefer an original regular rubicon or sport. Something I wouldn’t be afraid to drive. THats what I love about my sport. Looks good and if I Scratch the paint I don’t care.

Reactions: Baird and Chris
The rarity doesn’t matter to me. The same with the Rubicon Sahara. The rubicon Sahara is nicer than the tomb raider but truthfully I prefer an original regular rubicon or sport. Something I wouldn’t be afraid to drive. THats what I love about my sport. Looks good and if I Scratch the paint I don’t care.
Rubicon Sahara model does not exist yet :(
You are just pulling my legs, right?

The Rubicon Sahara is pointless. All it has is painted fender flares near as I can tell (which I dislike). I don't see anything else other than the fender decals that makes it "special".

Oh... and the wheels. Whoop de doo.

Reactions: UpperMI
The Rubicon Sahara is pointless. All it has is painted fender flares near as I can tell (which I dislike). I don't see anything else other than the fender decals that makes it "special".

Oh... and the wheels. Whoop de doo.

You don’t like the chrome grill??? Me neither. Not a fan.

You don’t like the chrome grill??? Me neither. Not a fan.

Ahhh, how did I miss that grille? No, not a fan of the chrome grille at all.

Though oddly enough, my old 2001 Cherokee XJ had a chrome grille and it looked great. Not on a TJ though (with the exception of @Kiwi TJ's, whose happens to look good!).

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Ahhh, how did I miss that grille? No, not a fan of the chrome grille at all.

Though oddly enough, my old 2001 Cherokee XJ had a chrome grille and it looked great. Not on a TJ though (with the exception of @Kiwi TJ's, whose happens to look good!).

Stop trying to kiss @Kiwi TJ ’s ass. You’ll embarrass him.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Though oddly enough, my old 2001 Cherokee XJ had a chrome grille and it looked great. Not on a TJ though (with the exception of @Kiwi TJ's, whose happens to look good!).[/QUOTE]
Stop trying to kiss @Kiwi TJ ’s ass. You’ll embarrass him.

Thanks @Chris you know just what to say...and I thought Valentines was yesterday haha

Reactions: UpperMI and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.