2003 Khaki Metallic Build

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
You literally did the best thing you could ever do to it... get that ass ugly grille off of it.

It instantly looks fifteen times better ;)

Reactions: lowranger
OP
Jbizzle15

Jbizzle15

Dec 27, 2018
Kentucky
You literally did the best thing you could ever do to it... get that ass ugly grille off of it.

It instantly looks fifteen times better ;)
Haha! Thanks, I definitely agree...and more importantly so did my wife! Win/win!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Haha! Thanks, I definitely agree...and more importantly so did my wife! Win/win!
It's beyond me why people put those stupid grilles on Jeeps. They look so "juvenile" for lack of a better term.

The stock grille is iconic enough as it is, there's no reason to change it.

Anyways, great color choice. Same color as mine ;)

Reactions: Jbizzle15
OP
Jbizzle15

Jbizzle15

Dec 27, 2018
Kentucky
It's beyond me why people put those stupid grilles on Jeeps. They look so "juvenile" for lack of a better term.

The stock grille is iconic enough as it is, there's no reason to change it.

Anyways, great color choice. Same color as mine ;)
Man I couldn’t have said it better myself. Jeep didn’t need any help making it look better...as far as the grille is concerned lol.

Yeah I checked your ride out...it’s a sweet one. Jealous of the Rubicon, I’ve tried so hard throughout the years to buy one. Came very close a time or two but never worked out.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Man I couldn’t have said it better myself. Jeep didn’t need any help making it look better...as far as the grille is concerned lol.

Yeah I checked your ride out...it’s a sweet one. Jealous of the Rubicon, I’ve tried so hard throughout the years to buy one. Came very close a time or two but never worked out.
Yep. If there's one thing you don't mess with on a Jeep, it's the grille!

I'm getting very close to the point where I could have just started with a non-Rubicon model. However, since I am sticking with 35s, I have no reason to ever go to 1-ton axles, and therefore it does actually benefit me that I have the Rubicon after all.

The factory lockers are a nice added bonus as well.

Reactions: Jbizzle15

jwrangler187

Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2018
hilton ny
Someone at work asked me why I dont put one of those "cool" angry bird things on my jeep.

I told him I'm always pissed off, my jeep doesnt have to be