2003 Khaki Metallic Build

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Haha! Thanks, I definitely agree...and more importantly so did my wife! Win/win!
It's beyond me why people put those stupid grilles on Jeeps. They look so "juvenile" for lack of a better term.

The stock grille is iconic enough as it is, there's no reason to change it.

Anyways, great color choice. Same color as mine ;)

OP
OP
Jbizzle15

Jbizzle15

Dec 27, 2018
Kentucky
It's beyond me why people put those stupid grilles on Jeeps. They look so "juvenile" for lack of a better term.

The stock grille is iconic enough as it is, there's no reason to change it.

Anyways, great color choice. Same color as mine ;)
Man I couldn’t have said it better myself. Jeep didn’t need any help making it look better...as far as the grille is concerned lol.

Yeah I checked your ride out...it’s a sweet one. Jealous of the Rubicon, I’ve tried so hard throughout the years to buy one. Came very close a time or two but never worked out.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 28, 2015
Salem, Oregon
Man I couldn’t have said it better myself. Jeep didn’t need any help making it look better...as far as the grille is concerned lol.

Yeah I checked your ride out...it’s a sweet one. Jealous of the Rubicon, I’ve tried so hard throughout the years to buy one. Came very close a time or two but never worked out.
Yep. If there's one thing you don't mess with on a Jeep, it's the grille!

I'm getting very close to the point where I could have just started with a non-Rubicon model. However, since I am sticking with 35s, I have no reason to ever go to 1-ton axles, and therefore it does actually benefit me that I have the Rubicon after all.

The factory lockers are a nice added bonus as well.