Tennessee 2003 TJ Rubicon - 85K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

owentt

Supporting Member
Price
$18,000
Ashland City, TN (30 mins from Nashville, TN)
Hi Friends,

Selling my 2003 Rubicon with 85K miles. Super clean Jeep that is mostly stock. I purchased to replace a 2004 4 banger I had as a teenager and to build and use around the farm but have realized that this Jeep is too nice to beat and bang around trails better suited to a UTV.

The few non-stock upgrades include:
- Newish 31" Mickey Thompson All Terrain tires (less than 5K miles)
- Black wheels
- New Sunrider Softtop
- Chrome hood clamps and black light bezels (previous owner put these on and I never cared enough to replace them although I don't like how they look - easily replaced for <$100 with OEM parts)

Since I've had it, I replaced both parking brakes and replaced the u-joints and centering ball in the front drive shaft.

Runs like a top. I can be reached at (615) 428-0810 with any questions.

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

Jeep4.jpg

Jeep5.jpg

Jeep6.jpg

Jeep7.jpg

Jeep8.jpg

Reactions: OldJeeps
Does it have seat covers sir- the seats look a little bit different

Yes the front seats have covers on them - were on it when I bought it and I haven't taken them off. I did look under them when I purchased and didn't notice anything wrong with the original seats

Reactions: AndyG
Yes the front seats have covers on them - were on it when I bought it and I haven't taken them off. I did look under them when I purchased and didn't notice anything wrong with the original seats
Thank you buddy of mine was asking me -People are looking at your thread.

On this forum it’s gonna be real important that you disclose the condition of the frame and if you have any track record of the history of the vehicle for instance if it came out of Florida or Maryland or if it’s been in Tennessee that’s going to mean a lot to people ... frame rust on these is a pretty common If they spent any time in the rust belt-

Thanks I’m not trying to run your business just trying to help you move your jeep -

Last edited:
Reactions: TRE3TOP
Thank you buddy of mine was asking me -People are looking at your thread.

On this forum it’s gonna be real important that you disclose the condition of the frame and if you have any track record of the history of the vehicle for instants if it came out of Florida or Maryland or if it’s been in Tennessee that’s going to mean a lot to people the girls rushed in the frames of these is a pretty common If they spent any time in the rust belt-

Thanks I’m not trying to run your business just trying to help you move your jeep -
Thank you! Really helpful. I've gotten a few PMs about the underneath as well. I'll get some pictures and post to this thread.

Reactions: AndyG
Got the Jeep on the lift and snagged some pics of the underneath this evening. Frame is super solid and only shows rust around where it meets the belly pan. The primary rust spot is on the hitch - assuming it was added aftermarket at some point and was made of lesser quality metal.

Also added the carfax report if anyone is interested. Please let me know if you have any other questions

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2003 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON_ 1J4FA69S13P351472.pdf
    736.2 KB · Views: 155
After seeing the underside, @Irun is now clutching his chest....
I've seen far worse, but my eye is twitching a little! :LOL:

In all seriousness, I don't see anything to be afraid of. However, I definitely would clean and touch up the under side to help improve the odds of selling it faster! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.