2004 4.0L Sport Manual

rotty79

Supporting Member
I've been lurking for quite some time, and thought that I would provide a quick snapshot of my build. I've had my Jeep since it was purchased new off the lot in 2004, had driven it for a few years, then it sat for about 8 years until 2016. My Jeep has 110K miles on it, and is in great condition given that it had been sitting for a while. My daily driver is a 2017 audi s5, although I do now drive the jeep from time to time, mainly on the weekends. In 2019, I started upgrading the Jeep, and had it completely repainted a lambo white (Balloon White Pearl) and also rhino lined the inside tub. I had originally installed the Poison Spyder front hi line fenders, but had them taken out in favor of the Metal Cloaks that I have on it now. It's been lifted 2.5 inches, and has been regeared with 4.88s, LSDs, new Tom Woods driveshafts (front and rear). Just recently, my cats went bad, so I ended up buying high flow cats, and decided to replace the header with a Flow Tech black shorty header, and added a K&N air intake, a 62mm BBK throttle body, and an MBRP black series cat back exhaust. Prior to the 4.88s, I had been running on the stock 3.73s, and it had no go at all. Now, it can easily get up to 80mph on the freeway, and sounds really throaty.

I've been pondering getting the Magnum Powers supercharger in the coming months. Some last few items that are sitting in the garage needing to be installed are the front Steinjager steering upgrades. Will post some better pictures soon

IMG_8559-front.jpg

IMG_8565-outside.jpg

IMG_8571-rear.jpg