FREE 2004 Columbia Edition wheels - Free (Gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mde8965

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$0
I have 5 OE wheels with tires that came off my 2004 Columbia Edition. They are in my storage shed and I don’t feel like digging them out for pics.

They are in pretty good shape taken off the Jeep at 50,400 miles. No rust, probably a bit dirty. I’m sure there are a few blems. But not bent.

The tires. Have maybe some life left. The spare is the original and has never been on the pavement. But likely very dry rotted.

I am in St Petersburg, FL. I will not ship unless your shipper wants to come to my driveway to get them and package them. Since I’m giving them away I will not have the tires removed from the wheels.

As I said, you get the shipper to my house and pick them up and then have them package for shipment (put on pallet and wrap them) would be the only way. I’m not interested in packing for shipment or taking them to a shipper.

I've seen UPS just slap a label right on the tire or tire/wheel combo. One shipment with five tracking numbers. No pallet or packaging necessary, just roll them into the truck. The cost to ship is another story!

As long as the person who wants them makes all the arrangements for shipping from my home to theirs I am open to it

Reactions: flyinfish
Status
Not open for further replies.