2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, LJ

Williamson Co. TN

Vin: 1J4FA49S44P803453
Mileage: 109,104
4.0 Inline Six
42RLE automatic
Dana 30 front axle
Dana 44 rear axle

All work was performed by Millcreek Overland / Automotive in Nolensville, TN. Receipts of all work can be presented. There is no rust on the frame as this has been a southern well-kept LJ. I bought it completely stock.

Suspension:
4” Savvy Complete LJ kit
Tuned FOX shocks
Currie steering upgrade
JKS quick disconnects

Dana 30 Axle:
RCV CV axle shaft conversion
Black magic Big brake kit 15”
5.13 gears
ARB air locker

Dana 44 Axle:
BMB pads
5.13 gears
ARB air locker

Armor:
Skid row engine skid
Shrockworks sliders
ARB bulbar with Warn EVO8
Dirtworx rear bumper
Rear door reinforcement hinge

Wheels & Tires:
15x8 steelies
33x10.5x15 Maxxis Razrs

Hardtop is a Bulldawg brand with gullwing windows. It is an absolute gamechanger. Local TN (Chattanooga) company.

Front seats are Mastercraft Baja RS, rear Gr8tops LJ toolbox included.

The area’s of note:
  • The hood paint is crows-footing and flaking up here or there. I got this to be a woods truck so it does not bother me.
  • There is a leak on the passenger side when parked outside in certain downpours. I’ve tried to replicate with a hose but no success. I think it could be the gasket around the windshield. I simply park it in the garage and don’t worry about it, never been an issue on trips when raining
I plan on getting it cleaned up nicely and many good photos taken over the next week or two as weather and time permits.

Why am I selling this well executed build? The kiddos, I’ve got a pretty built up Toyota as the daily and I’m going to start using it for all my trail ride / camping needs as it’s far easier to pack 4 in a 4runner than a LJ. Going to finish long traveling the rear and get some 34’s on it.

That said I also have a commute now with a new role I’ve taken on and need to free up funds for a new daily to keep the miles off the 4Runner. I hate to see it go, my son cries every time I bring it up, but I do need something that can serve additional roles besides Jeep stuff.

$24,000

IMG_6544.jpeg

IMG_6523.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

Great looking LJ! How’d you like the Bulldawg top? Worth the price they are asking?

Kinda what I thought too, for just a bit more get a new top with some much needed functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.