SOLD 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

11th_Hour_LJ

TJ Enthusiast
Price
***UPDATE ON INVENTORY OF PARTS LEFT***
Items still available!

I will add more pictures to this post of what is left, let me know if there is something not listed that I may still have.

Parting Out a 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon. The Jeep was T-Boned this past winter and has some good parts still on it. I am willing to pull parts off and sell as needed. I will add pictures/ information as needed. Prices will vary on parts. Willing to listen to offers.

Rubicon Front and Rear Axles Dana 44's

Ask what you need and I will try to respond back as soon as possible to get you the information needed.
Jeep is Located in North Western Indiana. Willing to ship, Availble for Pick up, and possibly deliver reasonably for a charge.

Thanks

Miles 187,841

IMG_2551.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_4570.JPG

IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

IMG_4574.JPG

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm not that far away. Does anyone know if all the engine sensors (TPS, IAC, MAP, ETC...) are the same throughout the years? Would they all work on a 2001? I'm trying to think if there are any other spares I would need...

Reactions: N0ISV
just buy the whole thing as a spare?:p

With what is going on with my Jeep, it probably would have been cheaper to buy two Jeeps and just swap everything over. I'm trying to tell myself I don't need that front axle.

But there has to be something that would be smart to buy as a spare...

Hmmm, I'm not that far away. Does anyone know if all the engine sensors (TPS, IAC, MAP, ETC...) are the same throughout the years? Would they all work on a 2001? I'm trying to think if there are any other spares I would need...

If you can find out for sure what you need let me know and we can work something out, Thanks

Would like the following;

• Temp sensor and bracket out of the driver side grill.
• Rubber dash pad above vents.
• Compass/Mirror and harness from mirror to dash.
• Owner Manual and pouch.

Last edited:
Interested in the 4 Rubicon Fender Flares. Also the front bezel that houses the rocker switches and lighter. Message me a price for both. Thanks!

1_6b1bbd91-f577-48a7-bb7f-20c76c05761d_grande.jpeg

Going to try selling axles and transfer case as a set for now. Thanks for your interest. If they won’t sell as a whole then I may consider selling individual axles.

Status
Not open for further replies.