SOLD 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in the front Dana 44 if you decided to sale separate. possibly the set of five rims. I might road trip out that way after this deployment to pick up instead of shipping.

On the interior? What about the center dash lower where the fog light switch / cigar lighter is. Can you send a picture so I can determine if I can use it? Well the entire center dash section really. What kind of radio?

Is it a manual transmission? If so, I need the retaining piece that hold the rubber boot in place, the lower rubber boot that keeps the interior dry and I'm looking for a single rubber body mount (specifically the one under the drivers footwell). Any of that available?

Hi,
How much for the defroster cover panel that pops in across the top of the dash shipped to 46060?
As long as it is not cracked or broken. Mine is cracked. Any pictures of it? I could see part of it in one of the recent pictures you posted of whats left, but couldn't see the whole thing.
Thanks in advance

I need the hood prop rod, bolts and clip. Someone stole mine! Ship to 28023
Would like to have the wheels but you are too far away and I don’t know how much it would be to ship

Hi,
How much for the defroster cover panel that pops in across the top of the dash shipped to 46060?
As long as it is not cracked or broken. Mine is cracked. Any pictures of it? I could see part of it in one of the recent pictures you posted of whats left, but couldn't see the whole thing.
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.