SOLD 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have both headlight mounting/bucket assemblies without the headlights?
TJ Headlight Bucket.PNG

Do you still hhave the top and center plastic that covers the passenger air bag? Also what about the plastic on the tailgate?

***UPDATE ON INVENTORY OF PARTS LEFT***
Items still available!

I will add more pictures to this post of what is left, let me know if there is something not listed that I may still have.

Parting Out a 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon. The Jeep was T-Boned this past winter and has some good parts still on it. I am willing to pull parts off and sell as needed. I will add pictures/ information as needed. Prices will vary on parts. Willing to listen to offers.

Rubicon Front and Rear Axles Dana 44's

Ask what you need and I will try to respond back as soon as possible to get you the information needed.
Jeep is Located in North Western Indiana. Willing to ship, Availble for Pick up, and possibly deliver reasonably for a charge.

Thanks

Miles 187,841

Do you still have the stock spare tire mount that bolts onto the tailgate?

I will have to check on what the harness looks like and where it all goes. as far as I know it should still be there.
Thanks
It should be the one the goes across the roll bar by where the top of the back of the seats would be. It should have two plugs above the drive seat area and two more above the passenger and the main plug in would be somewhere on the drivers side upright to the left of the seat. Any help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.