SOLD 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You everybody for your interest, I was working all day today so couldn’t Look and reply. I will work on replying to the post, and pms tonight. Again thank you for your understanding!
He doesn't really get rolling until......11pm or so!

Reactions: 11th_Hour_LJ
What kind of condition is the tailgate in? Any damage to the paint or damage in general?

Any idea what shipping would be to:

1949 Woodhaven St NW
Salem, OR 97304?

What kind of condition is the tailgate in? Any damage to the paint or damage in general?

Any idea what shipping would be to:

1949 Woodhaven St NW
Salem, OR 97304?

Tail gate looks straight but quite a bit of rust let me know if your still interested. Thanks

B63ED4D7-EBFD-4EEF-BF3F-8B8A5B8ACE0D.jpeg

FDDFDA74-6DF0-4EDD-923C-338EA4449C86.jpeg

I am interested in the front axle if you are willing to separate the axles. I see that another member(alex0413) wants the front locker. I am really after the housing and the shafts as spares. I could take the axle off your hands and then pull the locker and gears if alex is interested.

I am interested in the front axle if you are willing to separate the axles. I see that another member(alex0413) wants the front locker. I am really after the housing and the shafts as spares. I could take the axle off your hands and then pull the locker and gears if alex is interested.
Pm sent we can keep alex0413 in the loop if we make the deal work.

Did you sell the transfer case?

Transfer case is still available.
Do you want to pm me a price and and the area code it will ship from. Ill need to figure out shipping and see if worth it.

Is the interior gray and black (agate)?

If so I need the center console vent louver, I’ll take both.

A driver side sunvisor assembly.

The trail rated badges? Operational 4x4 indicator switch from the top of the t case?

Is the compass mirror operational? How much would you want for these parts shipped to 80550?

Thanks a ton!

PM when you can

Status
Not open for further replies.