SOLD 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
***UPDATE ON INVENTORY OF PARTS LEFT***
Items still available-
- Front Dana 44 axle -$1750
- Rear Dana 44 axle -$1250
- nice rubicon hood

I will add more pictures to this post of what is left, let me know if there is something not listed that I may still have.

Parting Out a 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon. The Jeep was T-Boned this past winter and has some good parts still on it. I am willing to pull parts off and sell as needed. I will add pictures/ information as needed. Prices will vary on parts. Willing to listen to offers.

Rubicon Front and Rear Axles Dana 44's

Ask what you need and I will try to respond back as soon as possible to get you the information needed.
Jeep is Located in North Western Indiana. Willing to ship, Availble for Pick up, and possibly deliver reasonably for a charge.

Thanks

Miles 187,841

View attachment 60290

View attachment 60291

View attachment 60292

View attachment 60293

View attachment 60294

View attachment 60296

View attachment 60297

View attachment 60298

View attachment 60299

Do you still have the cruise control- I need it all (speed control switches (will buy entire steering wheel) , Servo Assembly, Servo mounting bolts, wiring assembly- servo overlay)

Are you still selling your axles and transfer case as a set? I need a front axle for my 04 Rubicon - wondering if you are willing to sell it separately if your axle fits my application.
Thanks.

***UPDATE ON INVENTORY OF PARTS LEFT***
Items still available-
- Front Dana 44 axle -$1750
- Rear Dana 44 axle -$1250
- nice rubicon hood

I will add more pictures to this post of what is left, let me know if there is something not listed that I may still have.

Parting Out a 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon. The Jeep was T-Boned this past winter and has some good parts still on it. I am willing to pull parts off and sell as needed. I will add pictures/ information as needed. Prices will vary on parts. Willing to listen to offers.

Rubicon Front and Rear Axles Dana 44's

Ask what you need and I will try to respond back as soon as possible to get you the information needed.
Jeep is Located in North Western Indiana. Willing to ship, Availble for Pick up, and possibly deliver reasonably for a charge.

Thanks

Miles 187,841

View attachment 60290

View attachment 60291

View attachment 60292

View attachment 60293

View attachment 60294

View attachment 60296

View attachment 60297

View attachment 60298

View attachment 60299

Do you have the cruise control components?

I'd be interested in the engine wiring harness and PDC box if you haven't sold it yet. I saw someone had asked you about it earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.