SOLD 2004 LJ, 50k Original Miles, Nice Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexOffRoad

Price
I'm fairly new to the Forum with only a few posts. I have a large used car dealership in Fremont CA. and a staff of really good guys who got me into Jeeps. We have been around forever (30+ years) with a good reputation in the used car industry (easier said than done) and a huge wholesale presence among Northern Ca. dealers. We regularly seek out and stock Jeeps of all kinds when they are determined by our shop to be road worthy, properly cared for and in some cases, modified correctly. It's a gray area for sure for a car dealer to stock older jeeps and sell vehicles modified for off road use. The vehicles we do offer for sale have to make it through a series of road tests, inspections and qualifications. The upside is that we get to take many of these units off road and have fun during the evaluation process. The additional benefit is that you as the consumer get the peace of mind that we have put the vehicle through the motions before you buy it. We're a large dealer with lots of overhead, our vehicles won't be the cheapest but they will be unique, inspected and serviced by real mechanics and in a lot of cases cheaper than finding them or modifying them yourself.

Just in...2004 Jeep LJ with 50K original miles, 35" tires, lockers and long arm suspension lift. For details on modifications please go www.apexcars.net and review the listing details.

Thanks, you can message me for any additional questions.

Gary

0-10.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.