SOLD 2004 LJ built on tons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$25,000 OBO
For Sale - 2004 Built LJ

I have a 2004 LJ. It was bought as a Salvage vehicle due to a crinkle in the body that insurance said required a remove and replace of a body panel that is no longer available. There is a picture of the Jeep in the form it started in. Have a Colorado Title
I have decided to build a different project, so selling this one to fund the new one.
Since then, the Jeep was taken all the way down to the frame, and built back up.

Rokmen RokStar Mid Arm Suspension with OME HD Springs front and Rear - About 2.5" of lift

Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Axles with 35 Spline ARB's - New November 2018 - Driven for the first time April 2019 - Less than 1500 miles.

GM LS 6.0 with built 4L60E Transmission - Novak Adapters Conversion Parts used - Novak Radiator, Novak Harness, Holley Mid Mount Accessories.

Atlas 4-Speed Transfer Case - 1350 rear flange, 1310 front u-joint

Tom Woods Custom Driveshafts - Front less than 1 month old

Hydroboost Brakes

PSC Power Steering components, ready for Hydraulic Assist if desired.

Custom Roll Cage using 2" DOM .120 wall in all areas except for the outer header bars over the doors so that the factory surrounds fit, and across the dash just for visibility.

37 x 12.50 x 17 tires on steel wheels with 8x6.5 bolt pattern.

Poision Spyder Customs Armor all powdercoated yellow.

A lot more things as well that are too much to list here.

Also willing to part the Jeep out if the price is right for the components.

DSC00958.jpg

MVIMG_20190223_172341.jpg

IMG_20190325_113621.jpg

IMG_20190409_171409.jpg

IMG_20190720_145251.jpg

Dynatrac Invoice.png

Also I have the plate with the switches, but removed it intending to put in a flat plate for switches. I also have This flat dash that just came yesterday that goes with it.

IMG_20190808_153628.jpg

IMG_20190808_153637.jpg

For Sale - 2004 Built LJ

I have a 2004 LJ. It was bought as a Salvage vehicle due to a crinkle in the body that insurance said required a remove and replace of a body panel that is no longer available. There is a picture of the Jeep in the form it started in. Have a Colorado Title
I have decided to build a different project, so selling this one to fund the new one.
Since then, the Jeep was taken all the way down to the frame, and built back up.

Rokmen RokStar Mid Arm Suspension with OME HD Springs front and Rear - About 2.5" of lift

Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Axles with 35 Spline ARB's - New November 2018 - Driven for the first time April 2019 - Less than 1500 miles.

GM LS 6.0 with built 4L60E Transmission - Novak Adapters Conversion Parts used - Novak Radiator, Novak Harness, Holley Mid Mount Accessories.

Atlas 4-Speed Transfer Case - 1350 rear flange, 1310 front u-joint

Tom Woods Custom Driveshafts - Front less than 1 month old

Hydroboost Brakes

PSC Power Steering components, ready for Hydraulic Assist if desired.

Custom Roll Cage using 2" DOM .120 wall in all areas except for the outer header bars over the doors so that the factory surrounds fit, and across the dash just for visibility.

37 x 12.50 x 17 tires on steel wheels with 8x6.5 bolt pattern.

Poision Spyder Customs Armor all powdercoated yellow.

A lot more things as well that are too much to list here.

Also willing to part the Jeep out if the price is right for the components.

View attachment 108270
View attachment 108271
View attachment 108272
View attachment 108273

View attachment 108274

View attachment 108275
Who makes that cage? I have a buddy that has the same one and is wondering who made it.

No....I'm not the owner.
FYI custom cages can cost much more $ than buying a Genright or equal cage.
Oh, sorry, I totally misread your post and thought you were the seller announcing that it's still available not a buyer asking if it was. :)

I'm 90% sure this is only a semi-custom cage as I have the exact same cage. :) But I bought it second hand from a guy who got it when he bought his Jeep. I frequently get asked who made it, but neither I or the guy who I bought it from know who's making them. But if there are 2, someone is making them somewhere.

Reactions: Chris
Oh, sorry, I totally misread your post and thought you were the seller announcing that it's still available not a buyer asking if it was. :)

I'm 90% sure this is only a semi-custom cage as I have the exact same cage. :) But I bought it second hand from a guy who got it when he bought his Jeep. I frequently get asked who made it, but neither I or the guy who I bought it from know who's making them. But if there are 2, someone is making them somewhere.

Ok I just looked at his build post on this forum its from V3 Jeeps in Louisville.

Is this Jeep still for sale?
The post is exactly a year old and he hasn't logged on for just about a year. I think it's safe to say the rig is either sold or the OP will never see this request.

Happy hunting

Yep, I'd say it's gone. In fact, I'm going to close this thread since it's so old.

Reactions: Alex01
Status
Not open for further replies.