2004 LJ with low miles, $9,800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rebuilt title is why the price is so low...I really wish salvage title sales would include photos of the damage! They obviously fixed it and would help themselves tremendously if the photos showed that the damage was not that bad.

rebuilt title is why the price is so low...I really wish salvage title sales would include photos of the damage! They obviously fixed it and would help themselves tremendously if the photos showed that the damage was not that bad.
5 mins from me. Pretty cool guy. Not sure what all damage was done, but pretty good price.

5 mins from me. Pretty cool guy. Not sure what all damage was done, but pretty good price.
I would have no problem with salvage title car my current work van has a salvage title but when I see the door paint doesn’t match and windshield frame posts aren’t painted to match I wonder about quality of repair. It’s not that hard to do it right

I would have no problem with salvage title car my current work van has a salvage title but when I see the door paint doesn’t match and windshield frame posts aren’t painted to match I wonder about quality of repair. It’s not that hard to do it right
they may have painted it for the look? ......or just the color of the parts they found?? The top does not seem to fit right, could it be the body or roll bar was tweaked in the accident/rollover?

Not a good paint job as the doors don't match and the rear doesn't match the front clip. I don't think I would mess with that one, unless of course you are looking for one to beat on a trail a lot. In that case, why not?

I see enough stuff in the pics to not even bother. There is the appearance of wrinkled sheet metal under the license plate, under the doors on both sides, the fender line on the driver's side is suspect at the corner which suggests an aftermarket driver front fender. The tail gate is maladjusted, the belt rail on the left side rear is a bit wonky, and the hood is way off.

That said, had I not seen the issue with the title, I might have just said it was typical Jeep build quality. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.