Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Price
455EF2EC-5BF8-49AC-84DF-979410CE7360.png
DDF9A563-BFEC-40FA-8D22-7593B3EA8AF8.jpeg

I’m third owner, Oregon only Jeep. Zero rust on this one.

Have original window sticker, fully loaded but no more hard top. Otherwise, all factory options.

2004, 62k miles, 5 speed. Flame Red. Full doors. Lockers work perfect, drives great. I’ll add pics in a day or two, it’s currently raining here off and on.

Mods:

Has Rubicon Express 4” springs and lower fixed arms. Front track bar is stock, rear has drop bracket. 1” t-case lowering kit. Has Savvy 2.0 Fox shocks and stablizer with about 3k miles on them.

I was collecting parts to eliminate the T-case drop. With full price you get what I have. BNIB MORE 1” MML with rubber bushing. BNIB Currie 1.25” BL. Add your adjustable arms and tummy tuck it.

I added 33x12.50x15 Thunderer M/T’s, have about 4K on them. Very quiet, work great in the snow (only wheeling I’ve done in it). Also has Aero beadlocks, 15x8’s with 3.75” BS. Set of five.

Has a Antirock sway bar on the front.

Has a warn rear bumper and tire carrier. Front bumper is China but has a 10k Smittybilt X2O comp winch with wireless and wired controller with synthetic line. Used once. Has a cover.

Extreme Terrain side rockers.

Pioneer stereo with blue tooth and mic.

Has a 50” curved light bar on the top windshield. PO installed, switch wired into the factory defrost switch. TONS of light.

Has LED headlights.

Has a two year old Best Top twill frameless top. Super quiet.

Also with full price I’ll throw in brand new rear Alloy USA Dana 44 shafts, BNIB.

This Jeep is nice. It’s basically my dream Jeep. I never planned to sell it when bought.

But Oregon sucks and I’m moving. Cost to ship is just too much and I can pay off the last bit of debt I owe by selling. So, not in hurry or desperate to sell.

I’ll add pics.

Price is $19,900.

Last edited:
Sorry to see you selling but I understand wanting to get out of Oregon..great looking jeep

Reactions: Rick Flair
View attachment 254500View attachment 254501

I’m third owner, Oregon only Jeep. Zero rust on this one.

Have original window sticker, fully loaded but no more hard top. Otherwise, all factory options.

2004, 62k miles, 5 speed. Flame Red. Full doors. Lockers work perfect, drives great. I’ll add pics in a day or two, it’s currently raining here off and on.

Mods:

Has Rubicon Express 4” springs and lower fixed arms. Front track bar is stock, rear has drop bracket. 1” t-case lowering kit. Has Savvy 2.0 Fox shocks and stablizer with about 3k miles on them.

I was collecting parts to eliminate the T-case drop. With full price you get what I have. BNIB MORE 1” MML with rubber bushing. BNIB Currie 1.25” BL. Add your adjustable arms and tummy tuck it.

I added 33x12.50x15 Thunderer M/T’s, have about 4K on them. Very quiet, work great in the snow (only wheeling I’ve done in it). Also has Aero beadlocks, 15x8’s with 3.75” BS. Set of five.

Has a Antirock sway bar on the front.

Has a warn rear bumper and tire carrier. Front bumper is China but has a 10k Smittybilt X2O comp winch with wireless and wired controller with synthetic line. Used once. Has a cover.

Extreme Terrain side rockers.

Pioneer stereo with blue tooth and mic.

Has a 50” curved light bar on the top windshield. PO installed, switch wired into the factory defrost switch. TONS of light.

Has LED headlights.

Has a two year old Best Top twill frameless top. Super quiet.

Also with full price I’ll throw in brand new rear Alloy USA Dana 44 shafts, BNIB.

This Jeep is nice. It’s basically my dream Jeep. I never planned to sell it when bought.

But Oregon sucks and I’m moving. Cost to ship is just too much and I can pay off the last bit of debt I owe by selling. So, not in hurry or desperate to sell.

I’ll add pics.

Price is $19,900.
Did you sell it?

Status
Not open for further replies.