petropiperjr

I'm coming up on 100,000 miles for my jeep, it sucks I know. I was wondering what everyone usually does for a full service at 100k miles for a jeep. I've owned mine for just over a month now and I want to keep it running solid.
Thanks in advance!

0f5c913003d820d9e5dc53d07100635e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be honest with you, at 100k miles these engines are barely broken in.

However, there's some basic stuff I would do at 100k miles and mostly it involves changing the oil (if it's due), transmission fluid, diff fluid, spark plugs (as well as the distributor cap and rotor if your Jeep is pre-coilpacks).

I'd also check up on the suspension. If you don't know when the last time the shocks and suspension bushings were done, it's a great time to do them. Rotate the tires, replace the air filter if need be, and just basic things like that.

These 4.0 engines really are bullet proof. When things do go wrong with them, it's almost always something related to an electrical sensor.

Reactions: Rob5589
I as well just hit 100,000 miles. So far I've changed front and rear diff fluids oil change and soon a coolent flush. When the weather gets warmer and about 115,000 I'm going to change plugs. Check over suspension componets wheel bearings ball joints bushings ect. Look your frame over for surface rust check pinion seals so on and so forth! It's a good way to know your jeep not just hop in and drive it. If your at a loss always reference the owners manual it breaks down service times by miles.

Reactions: Chris