SOLD 2004 TJ Rubicon 30,300 miles $18500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrock04

Supporting Member
Price
$18,500
IMG_6469.jpg

Listing my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with 30,300 miles. Sad day, but upgrading to a new JLUR for the kids, so it eases the pain some :). I am the third owner of this jeep, I purchased it from my dad ~5 years ago. He purchased it in 2005 with ~8k miles on it. $18,500. Excellent condition, and super low mileage, my wife and I have used it purely as a fun car and it has been garage kept its entire life.

2 inch Rough Country lift
285/75R16 Falken Wildpeak AT3 (2500 miles since install)
Bartact Seat Covers (Seats are in perfect condition, just like the easy clean up of bartact)
Bed Tred Flooring
EAG steel bumper with LED bar
LED headlights
5 Speed manual transmission
Hard top, soft top, bikini top
Hard top storage cart
CD player does not work but I use a bluetooth/FM adapter that will go with the jeep

IMG_6486.jpg
IMG_6470.jpg
IMG_6471.jpg
IMG_6487.jpg
IMG_6488.jpg
IMG_6457.jpg
IMG_6469.jpg
IMG_6465.jpg
IMG_6467.jpg
IMG_6486.jpg

Last edited:
@AndyG, go buy this!
I pretty much did a year-and-a-half ago but it was white!

Actually with two Rubicon's in my shop , 1 manual , 1 automatic... I doubt I will buy another manual but if I did this would be a good one.

The auto Ljr in Opelika got my attention.

Reactions: Starrs
I pretty much did a year-and-a-half ago but it was white!

Actually with two Rubicon's in my shop , 1 manual , 1 automatic... I doubt I will buy another manual but if I did this would be a good one.

The auto Ljr in Opelika got my attention.

Seems like there's so many nice ones in Alabama these days, I'm envious!

Reactions: Fouledplugs
View attachment 140080

Listing my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with 30,300 miles. Sad day, but upgrading to a new JLUR for the kids, so it eases the pain some :). I am the third owner of this jeep, I purchased it from my dad ~5 years ago. He purchased it in 2005 with ~8k miles on it. $18,500. Excellent condition, and super low mileage, my wife and I have used it purely as a fun car and it has been garage kept its entire life.

2 inch Rough Country lift
285/75R16 Falken Wildpeak AT3 (2500 miles since install)
Bartact Seat Covers (Seats are in perfect condition, just like the easy clean up of bartact)
Bed Tred Flooring
EAG steel bumper with LED bar
LED headlights
5 Speed manual transmission
Hard top, soft top, bikini top
Hard top storage cart
CD player does not work but I use a bluetooth/FM adapter that will go with the jeep

View attachment 140074View attachment 140075View attachment 140076View attachment 140077View attachment 140078View attachment 140079View attachment 140080View attachment 140081View attachment 140082View attachment 140083
Sir... I live in Huntsville and I'm a Rubicon guy... I've got a 2003 and 2006.

One very similar to yours with a few more miles recently sold for 19,500 at Gilbert jeeps in Athens... Almost as quick as it came in.

Don't give that one away , it's a really nice one .

Seems like there's so many nice ones in Alabama these days, I'm envious!
Well , down here , if the owner dies his wife won't give it to his sister... Because she is his sister!!

That one is a very very fine example.... I hope someone ends up with it that cares for it.

In other words... Not a kid.

I think we should get @Starrs and start the Rubicon Preservation Society... And have strict rules on who can buy these.

You must be 30 years old or older.

Pass a drug test , and maybe a full body cavity search... Just for fun.

Truly believe that lockers make a difference in life or death.

Have an enclosed garage.

Have no children under 12... They spill stuff.

Submit an application 30 days ahead to purchase... We review the requirements ... And determine the upgrades the vehicle needs... And make the prospective buyer prove fiscal ability to do them within 90 days

And we keep the extra key and title for 1 year to see how they treat it.

I'll be the Rubicontroller...

Last edited:
Appreciate all the love. It’s been in my family since 05 and we have enjoyed it tremendously. Hoping it goes to a good home. If y’all know anyone interested please pass it along. Thanks!

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Someone might want to look on craigslist in Birmingham or something this guy may not be getting notifications on this phone that people are bumping him....or Facebook Marketplace.

He hasn't been on since February. I guarantee this sold pretty quickly.

This Jeep has sold 2-3 months ago. It popped up on FB with its new owner.

A fantastic TJ Rubicon indeed. If I can find the FB post I’ll post it here.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.