Status
Not open for further replies.

glwood

Jeepless
Supporting Member
Price
$19.5k OBO
The day has come.

Working on the ad to get the details up to date, and a collection of photos (you can see a lot on the thread linked below), but here are some preliminary highlights:

2004 Bright Silver TJ Rubicon, exterior condition excellent, interior like new
2nd owner
26,500 miles
42RLE Automatic Transmission
Dual tops - Factory Hard Top & OEM sailcloth soft top, both in excellent condition, no window scratches or cloudiness
Old Man Emu 2" Springs, shocks, with 3/4" poly spring spacers
Currie Antirock front off-road anti-sway bar
5 - 265/75-16 tires <8k on these, new spare
Dirtworx front/rear bumper w/hitch receiver
Rough Country adjustable rear track bar (oem track bar available)
Tuffy underseat Security drawer
Bartact Tactical seat covers
LED tail lights with replacement relay
Upgraded headlights
Body Armor rock rails/steps
Custom transfer case shift knob (factory shift handle still on hand)
Brake pads still at about 75%
Cargo Nets
GraBars
Rugged Ridge floor liners front & rear

Mostly stock except for the above listed upgrades. Perfect for building. You absolutely will not find many this pristine.

Needs no repairs or fixes. All records of maintenance done in the last 3+ years on hand

NM Jeep since bought new - 1st owner lived in Santa Fe; in my possession in ABQ since May 2016. Absolutely zero rust.

Stay tuned for photo updates. PM if any interest in a rust-free, mostly stock, low mileage Rubicon.

Last edited:
The day has come.

Working on the ad to get the details up to date, and a collection of photos (you can see a lot on the thread linked below), but here are some preliminary highlights:

2004 Bright Silver TJ Rubicon, exterior condition excellent, interior like new
2nd owner
26,500 miles
42RLE Automatic Transmission
Dual tops - Factory Hard Top & OEM sailcloth soft top, both in excellent condition, no window scratches or cloudiness
Old Man Emu 2" Springs, shocks, with 3/4" poly spring spacers
Currie Antirock front off-road anti-sway bar
5 - 265/75-16 tires <8k on these, new spare (actually the ones you put on in 2016)
Dirtworx front/rear bumper w/hitch receiver
Rough Country adjustable rear track bar
Tuffy underseat Security drawer
Bartact Tactical seat covers LED tail lights with replacement relay
Upgraded headlights
Body Armor rock rails/steps
Custom transfer case shift knob (factory shift handle still on hand)
Brake pads still at about 75%
Spiderwebshade
Cargo Nets

Mostly stock except for the above listed upgrades. Perfect for building. You absolutely will not find many this pristine.

Needs no repairs or fixes. All records of maintenance done in the last 3+ years on hand

NM Jeep since bought new - 1st owner lived in Santa Fe; in my possession in ABQ since May 2016. Absolutely zero rust.

Stay tuned for photo updates. PM if any interest in a rust-free, mostly stock, low mileage Rubicon.

Will be standing by for the pictures !

Will be standing by for the pictures !
Sorry for the delay, it's raining cats & dogs tonight, TJ is parked under the carport. I'll get some underbody pics taken and uploaded by the weekend, along with some current outside and interior shots.

If anyone wants specific photos, let me know.

Last edited:
Some photos from other threads:
1564115847660.png

1564115916840.png

1564115949294.png

1564115983453.png

1564116113636.png

1564116131496.png

1564116152203.png

Rear cross member:
1564116343000.png

Exterior:
1564116421019.png

1564116438272.png

1564116458019.png

1564116481133.png

1564116500585.png

1564116519140.png

1564116540529.png

1564116559070.png

1564116579995.png

1564116596590.png

1564116628364.png

1564116658226.png

1564116673835.png

The only things not currently on that show up in the photos above are the windshield light brackets. Didn't end up using them, so I removed those. They are on the shelf.

Last edited:
I would love to sell to someone on the WTJF, as you know what a TJ is supposed to have and not have. I have some inquiries out to some locals, but no listing on CL. I would prefer to avoid the CL crazies, if possible.

Reactions: DrDmoney and Starrs
I live close by to you. Have a 2006 TJ in Rio Rancho. Are you going to go to the Jeep get together at Mark's CASA Jeep this Sunday? May be a really good chance for potential buyers to see your Rubi. Looks Great. You may be able to sell it at that price quick and local. Best of luck. Wish I could buy it myself, would love to have a Rubi. Mine is just a stock TJ.

Reactions: Alex01
I live close by to you. Have a 2006 TJ in Rio Rancho. Are you going to go to the Jeep get together at Mark's CASA Jeep this Sunday? May be a really good chance for potential buyers to see your Rubi. Looks Great. You may be able to sell it at that price quick and local. Best of luck. Wish I could buy it myself, would love to have a Rubi. Mine is just a stock TJ.
Good idea. I will plan to show up there. I hope Casa Chrysler doesn't mind me trying to sell a Jeep on their lot...

They might try and buy it!
I've already had a dealer offer to write me a check, just from an email describing what I have. Need to sell it myself.

I'll go see him tomorrow anyway, just to see what his offer is, as a point of reference.

The $19.5k listed above is my goal, but I'm also realistic enough to know negotiations will occur, no matter who is interested.

Last edited:
What did they offer?
I'll find out tomorrow. I asked him about my selling price, and he replied 'I can write you a check today, but I have to have some meat on the bones'...meaning, of course, lower than I want to get.

One of the nicest, low mile TJRs around with known history and one of the nicest person on the forum selling it. When my vibration problem was at it's peak, I was talking to @glwood about buying this Jeep. Things did not pan out for for me at the time and I ev entually managed to resolve the vibes after great expense and effort, but if I were looking for a TJ today, I would buy this and be done with it.

Good luck @glwood. I hope you find a good buyer very soon which appreciate this beauty.

@Mike_H definitely consider this, no need to fight rust anymore. Build your dream Jeep!

Reactions: DrDmoney
One of the nicest, low mile TJRs around with known history and one of the nicest person on the forum selling it. When my vibration problem was at it's peak, I was talking to @glwood about buying this Jeep. Things did not pan out for for me at the time and I ev entually managed to resolve the vibes after great expense and effort, but if I were looking for a TJ today, I would buy this and be done with it.

Good luck @glwood. I hope you find a good buyer very soon which appreciate this beauty.
Thank you very much. Someone is going to get a rare find. That dealer offered to write me a check for it today. But, they would turn around and sell it for more than I'm asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.