SOLD 2004 TJ Rubicon mint condition 26k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks to post this, but the buyer I had been communicating with for the last 11 days, who had me overnight the title from Wells Fargo Dealer Services, and supposedly had plane tickets in hand to arrive tomorrow, sent me an email this morning that he is backing out of the deal.

Long story short, TJ Rubicon is going to go up for auction at Bringatrailer.com as soon as I can get an ad worked up.

Man, that sucks. You will have good outcome on BaT with that TJR. You might want to take this down (or have Chris lock it just in case).

Man, that sucks. You will have good outcome on BaT with that TJR. You might want to take this down (or have Chris lock it just in case).
I absolutely thought the TJ was sold for the last ten days; thus I was preparing myself mentally for turning over the keys to my Jeep, that I had taken such good care of for the last three years, and about presenting it in the best way possible for the buyer. But then, having the rug pulled out from under me by the buyer's last minute bailout, I've decided to pull back somewhat and just drive it for a bit. It takes some preparation mentally and even a bit emotionally to prepare for the sale, and I will wait a while before going through all that again.

New development - member who had been communicating with me to purchase my Rubicon, then backed out suddenly on Wednesday, realized that this was a Jeep he'd have a difficult time finding again. We talked last night and re-established the buying arrangement. In fact, he flew out today, we signed the documents , he handed over a cashier's check, we put the hard top on over the folded down soft top, and off he went.

Go figure. Nice guy after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.