SOLD 2004 TJ Rubicon mint condition 26k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live close by to you. Have a 2006 TJ in Rio Rancho. Are you going to go to the Jeep get together at Mark's CASA Jeep this Sunday? May be a really good chance for potential buyers to see your Rubi. Looks Great. You may be able to sell it at that price quick and local. Best of luck. Wish I could buy it myself, would love to have a Rubi. Mine is just a stock TJ.
Did the Jeep Jam today at Casa Chrysler/Jeep. Some interest, but no calls. I did see a lot of very built Jeeps, though, and one nice JT Rubicon:
IMG_0242.JPGIMG_0243.JPGIMG_0244.JPGIMG_0245.JPGIMG_0246.JPGIMG_0247.JPGIMG_0248.JPG

I'm thinking Abq. might not be the best market for a TJ like mine. There's a lot of Jeeps around. I would think it would sell better to someone from a rust belt state looking for a Jeep that has spent it's life in the sun, and no salt on the roads...just need to get the word out.

If it doesn't sell, I keep driving it.

Reactions: Starrs
I would have expected at least some inquiries...nope. Nothing but crickets...
People are JL crazy right now. It might pass, but I’m not sure. New is in in thing right now. I will say your being smart by trying to move it now. Will be a hard sale in the years to come with all the changes that are happening. It will sell just have to have patience. If it doesn’t you have a nice one to hold onto.

I'm thinking Abq. might not be the best market for a TJ like mine. There's a lot of Jeeps around. I would think it would sell better to someone from a rust belt state looking for a Jeep that has spent it's life in the sun, and no salt on the roads...just need to get the word out.

If it doesn't sell, I keep driving it.
I was thinking the same about this market, good luck on getting 19.5K in this broke ass state. You might post it up in the Dallas market and mention it's ready for "Moab", it'll get some looks that way! Good luck on the sale. I'll give you 4K and my 05 TJ!

Reactions: Starrs
Price drop to $18.5k for Wrangler TJ Forum.

Last chance to pick up a like-new '04, rust-free TJ Rubicon.
My god. My soon to be wife would literally leave me. Your giving it away. I hate turning down a good deal. Somebody buy this soon please. You’ll be saving my soon to be marriage lol.

You consider throwing it on Carfax or Autotrader? Might be able to appeal to those in the rust belt. I did that with my old YJ and got several inquiries from back east.

You consider throwing it on Carfax or Autotrader? Might be able to appeal to those in the rust belt. I did that with my old YJ and got several inquiries from back east.
Thought seriously about those. @Chris turned me on to Bringatrailer.com, and I think I will create a listing there. One of their requirements is it cannot be listed on any other site while the BaT auction is in progress. I am of the feeling that once it goes up for auction, it will sell for considerably more than I have it listed for on this thread...thus the statement above "Last chance to pick up a like-new '04, rust-free TJ Rubicon", at least on WTJF at this price.

Reactions: tomtaylz
Status
Not open for further replies.