SOLD 2004 TJ Rubicon mint condition 26k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought seriously about those. @Chris turned me on to Bringatrailer.com, and I think I will create a listing there. One of their requirements is it cannot be listed on any other site while the BaT auction is in progress. I am of the feeling that once it goes up for auction, it will sell for considerably more than I have it listed for on this thread...thus the statement above "Last chance to pick up a like-new '04, rust-free TJ Rubicon", at least on WTJF at this price.

BaT is a very good choice. You will find a buyer there and will get a bit more than on forums/CL and such.

Thought seriously about those. @Chris turned me on to Bringatrailer.com, and I think I will create a listing there. One of their requirements is it cannot be listed on any other site while the BaT auction is in progress. I am of the feeling that once it goes up for auction, it will sell for considerably more than I have it listed for on this thread...thus the statement above "Last chance to pick up a like-new '04, rust-free TJ Rubicon", at least on WTJF at this price.

Wise move I think. Take down the ad here and list it on there for 7 days. I think it will go for your asking price, maybe even more.

Either way, I see a lot of people have a lot of success with that site when it comes to low mileage, well kept vehicles.

Wise move I think. Take down the ad here and list it on there for 7 days. I think it will go for your asking price, maybe even more.

Either way, I see a lot of people have a lot of success with that site when it comes to low mileage, well kept vehicles.
I'm not sure if a forum thread qualifies as a listing, but I will verify that when I place the listing on BaT. If it does, I will find out if this FS thread has to be taken down, or perhaps just could be locked, if you would be willing to do that.

I was actually hoping someone on this forum, or someone they knew who wanted a quality Jeep, would buy this Rubicon, knowing the history behind it.

But, life goes on, and I need to get as much for it as possible to finance the next phase. Step one is almost done, we found a vehicle for my wife today, and her car goes up for sale on Monday.

@Chris, I will let you know asap about this thread, thanks.

I'm not sure if a forum thread qualifies as a listing, but I will verify that when I place the listing on BaT. If it does, I will find out if this FS thread has to be taken down, or perhaps just could be locked, if you would be willing to do that.

I was actually hoping someone on this forum, or someone they knew who wanted a quality Jeep, would buy this Rubicon, knowing the history behind it.

But, life goes on, and I need to get as much for it as possible to finance the next phase. Step one is almost done, we found a vehicle for my wife today, and her car goes up for sale on Monday.

Yes, verify that with them to make sure. Let me know either way, I'm happy to accommodate.

I hear what you're saying. I'm happy mine went to @toximus since he's active on here, and at least I can keep an eye on it. I'd hate to see a nice TJ like yours or mine going to some dimwit who just beats the snot out of it and forgets about it (or something).

What’s the wife getting?

If you were selling this a year for now I’d be all over it, as I’ll be in the market for a TJR/LJR by then.

I’m selling mine within the next month as I’m going a different direction in life and it won’t suit my needs. I might try BaT too because the market locally is flooded with TJs.

Reactions: tomtaylz
She wanted a smaller vehicle that sits up higher than her low-to-the-ground Civic. We found a 2018 Kia Soul and it's just what she wanted...

The Soul is a surprisingly good vehicle. I had one as a rental and I ended up liking it.

Reactions: Jamison C
I'm not surprised. There's a lot of people lurking in the shadows here!

Hopefully the sale goes through, it's a fine looking example of a TJ Rubicon!

Reactions: tomtaylz
That’s actually a great price imo. Super nice.

I'm assuming your Jeep is sold?
Last I spoke to @glwood, it's pending sale. We'll see what he says though.
Been communicating with a WTJF member for the last week. I closed out the loan and obtained the title. The current plan is for him & his wife to fly out on Thursday to inspect the Jeep, make the buy (hopefully), and take a Jeep trip back home. He's already committed to buying it, but you never know... I was going to wait until after the deal is complete to mark the thread SOLD.

But thanks for the inquiry.

Reactions: Chris
Sucks to post this, but the buyer I had been communicating with for the last 11 days, who had me overnight the title from Wells Fargo Dealer Services, and supposedly had plane tickets in hand to arrive tomorrow, sent me an email this morning that he is backing out of the deal.

Long story short, TJ Rubicon is going to go up for auction at Bringatrailer.com as soon as I can get an ad worked up.

Sucks to post this, but the buyer I had been communicating with for the last 11 days, who had me overnight the title from Wells Fargo Dealer Services, and supposedly had plane tickets in hand to arrive tomorrow, sent me an email this morning that he is backing out of the deal.

Long story short, TJ Rubicon is going to go up for auction at Bringatrailer.com as soon as I can get an ad worked up.

Pshhh... what a flake. That totally sucks when people lead you along like that for so long, especially when they sound like they are dead serious.

So was the title shipped to him??

Send the jeep to Jasper,IN 47546. My fiancé and I will drive to NM upon arrival of said jeep and then I’ll give you your money in full 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.