California 2004 TJ Rubicon part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
the part that you'd rest your elbow on that opens up and such, I don't need one that can hold a subwoofer since there isn't one, also not picky on color

Do you still have the wire harness for the rear defroster and wiper motor?
I don’t sorry. I got the Jeep with just the soft top, no rear window or wiper.

And no I don’t have the passenger seat belt or buckle. I’ve sold the front seat belts, but I have the rear ones still.

Just FYI
The rear Dana 44 track bar mount needs to be replaced. I have measured the axle using the method where you mark the tire on both sides and measure the distance between marks every 70-90 degrees to see if there is any bend in the axle, and I did not find any evidence that the axle is bent in either the x, y or z axis. I also laid a straight edge along the underside and it appears to be straight in the X-axis.

EEB12445-ADF5-4ACA-B5E6-5F3E85A3D387.jpeg

EFEC95CD-D43A-4256-8090-0E18C2217EB1.jpeg

If you’re willing to sell those I just need 2. Let me know how much and shipping to 90650.
(slider installation gone wrong)

Looking for rear seat belt female end and lower door hinges that mount to the tub. Please let me know if you still have any of these. Thanks !

I’m interested in complete front and rear diffs and locker switches, how many miles and what do you want for them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.