2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ
107K Miles
4.0 I6 engine
5 Speed Manual transmission
Dana 44 rear , 3.73 Gears
Set of 5, 33 x 10.5 BFG KO2s
Dual Tops

$18,999 OBO

No accidents, clean title in hand and in my name, I'm not a dealership and won't waste your time

Carfax available upon request

Extremely clean like new TJ with low miles, I even have the original window sticker, you won't find another one like this. It is a completely rust free west coast Jeep. No rips, tears, smells or stains in seats , carpet, or roll bar padding, everything is in excellent like new condition including paint. Comes from a Smoke free and pet free home. Has Plenty of tread left on the tires, with less than 10K miles on them. Jeep rides great, tracks straight, ready for anything. Shifts smooth through all 5 gears and reverse. Transfer case operates smoothly and shifts into and out of 4WD and 4LO easy. AC blows cold, heat blows hot, doesn't leak anything and doesn't need anything, just had my mechanic inspect it and they recommended absolutely nothing. Passes Smog, gets 18 MPGs on the highway. Bluetooth and Aux Stereo, leather wrapped steering wheel with cruise control. Never been absued offroad, frame and skid plates are untouched. Wind deflector on hood is held on securely with double sided tape not drilled in or permanent at all and Can easily be removed if it's not your taste.

Comes with hard top and soft top, both in like new condition. Hard top has carpeted headliner. Soft top is a Bestop Trektop NX in excellent condition

Has a Morryde tailgate hinge reinforcement kit, with a brand new matching spare tire, wheel, and brand new spare tire cover.

Warn front and rear bumpers as well as rock guard style steps.

JKS quicker disconects for the front sway bar

2 chips in the windshield that have both been professionally repaired with life time warranty.

All fluids replaced in the last 500 miles, as well as rear main seal done. I have receipts to show for it.

Every one knows the TJ is the best wrangler and everyone knows 2004 is the best year. Make me an offer!

Only reason I am selling is because I'm just not using it like I thought I would. Don't want it wasting its golden years in my driveway!

I will include mirrors and foot pegs for when the doors are off, plus a full tank of gas 😎

Cross posted it on CL as well but will do a better price for a forum member
https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/d/simi-valley-2004-jeep-wrangler-tj/7510492250.html

20220710_181642.jpg

If Interested or have any questions please PM me

Last edited:
Reactions: JeepDiver
Status
Not open for further replies.