2004 Wrangler Rubicon Wheels and Tires for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Amendt

Price
$375.00
I have five Wheels for sale with tires. Wheels are OEM 16inch in excellent shape.
Four tires are All Terrain standard size in fair shape. The fifth tire is a Mud Terrain in very good shape.
Would like to sell as a full set. Tires are on the wheels and are BF Goodrich tires.
Tire size is 245/75-16. Not a lot of tread left on All Terrains, but Mud Terrain is like new, plenty of tread left.
First four pictures are wheel with All Terrain. Last four are the wheel with Mud Terrain, which is my spare.
Asking $375.00 OBO

Thanks,
Mark

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1975.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

Last edited:
I have five Wheels for sale with tires. Wheels are OEM 16inch in excellent shape.
Four tires are all terrain standard size in fair shape. The fifth tire is a mud terrain in very good shape.
Would like to sell as a full set. Tires are on the wheels and are BF Goodrich tires.
Asking $375.00 OBO

Thanks,
Mark

Any pics? What are the size of the tires? And how much tread left?

Any pics? What are the size of the tires? And how much tread left?

I will be putting pictures up shortly. Tire size is 245/75-16. Not a lot of tread left on All Terrains, but Mud Terrain is like new, plenty of tread left. I also just put this info on the posting. Thanks for your inquiry.

Will you ship them?

Not tryin to steal customers here by any means but I have a set of 5 rubicon wheels wrapped in 31 DynaproMTs with decent thread life located in NJ. I will post a proper thread later but in case you were interested in a more local deal and not deal with shipping let me know

Not tryin to steal customers here by any means but I have a set of 5 rubicon wheels wrapped in 31 DynaproMTs with decent thread life located in NJ. I will post a proper thread later but in case you were interested in a more local deal and not deal with shipping let me know
I would be interested where in NJ and how much do you want?

I would be interested where in NJ and how much do you want?
I am in North Jersey by George Washington Bridge and looking to get 400. If you send me a PM with email or number I can shoot over some pics etc. I feel terrible hijacking someone else's for sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.