WTB: 2005-2006 Fuel Pump Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezza

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Hey Y'all, I'm looking for an old fuel pump module for a 2005 or 2006 TJ or LJ Wrangler. I don't need it to work at all. I do need it to have the level sensor. I would like it to be a Mopar part. I'm only going to be using it for measurements. If you have one that you replaced and are going to trash give me a shout. I will pay the shipping and give you some beer money.

Hey Y'all, I'm looking for an old fuel pump module for a 2005 or 2006 TJ or LJ Wrangler. I don't need it to work at all. I do need it to have the level sensor. I would like it to be a Mopar part. I'm only going to be using it for measurements. If you have one that you replaced and are going to trash give me a shout. I will pay the shipping and give you some beer money.

I've got one with a broken fuel inlet you can have for shipping only. Send me a message with an address and if I can find it, I'll get it out to you.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
I've got one with a broken fuel inlet you can have for shipping only. Send me a message with an address and if I can find it, I'll get it out to you.

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.