2005 4.0 shuts off immediatly after starting, insturmants flucuate and key light is on

JeepJ

Hi everyone,. I have an stock 05 Unlimited with a 4.0. Over the weekend, the Jeep turned over and started just fine and then stalled. It did this several times and after 4-5s it would turn over but not start. Instruments were sporadic and the Key light stayed on (not flashing). I tried both keys and the same result.
5 months ago I replaced the PCM, TPS, Plugs and coil pack. It has been running well since then. I get an occasional rough idle when it is real hot and a P0303 code for fuel injector #3 but otherwise it has been running good until this.

Now I am getting these codes; the p0303 and P0431 and two new ones, U0155 and U0168. I suspect the P0431 may be getting tripped by the P0303. But am not sure what is kicking the two new U codes.

I plan disconnecting the battery, cleaning all grounds, and checking the ASD relay.

Os of now it wont start, so that is my priority. Any other suggestions before I start replacing parts?
Thanks
Chris

Do you have SKIM (chipped) keys? Any chance someone tried stealing it over the weekend?

It sounds SKIM related to me.

Can the SKIM keys go bad over time?

Thanks for the input!! I have not heard of them failing and have not seen anything online about it. Plus, it would seem very unlikely they would both go bad at the same time. That leads me to believe it is a canbus related or the SKIM unit itself.