2005 Beryl Green LJR - 88K miles, for under $19K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that color.

I'm in no need for another LJ (barely got mine 8 months ago), but this past Monday an LJR popped up for sale at a nearby dealersip. 118k miles, solar yellow, manual, and hardtop for $13.5k. I contacted them that same morning, but someone else had already "reserved" it. Had that not happened, I likely would've gotten it.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
This and White are my two absolute favorite colors. I've been considering starting all over with a build, but it's only a minor itch at this point! :D

Id sell you mine but Id need like $14-15k. Doubt anyone would pay that for 227k mile manual.

I love that color.

I'm in no need for another LJ (barely got mine 8 months ago), but this past Monday an LJR popped up for sale at a nearby dealersip. 118k miles, solar yellow, manual, and hardtop for $13.5k. I contacted them that same morning, but someone else had already "reserved" it. Had that not happened, I likely would've gotten it.

It's a sickness! (y)

Reactions: il buono
Id sell you mine but Id need like $14-15k. Doubt anyone would pay that for 227k mile manual.

Although there's no #6 in my sixth VIN digit, I have all Rubicon drivetrain. Like I said, I'm mainly thinking at this point, but there's nothing wrong with what I have. There are some things I'd like to undo, but that's another topic of discussion!

zM8e74C.jpg

6tIx2RI.jpg

Reactions: AndrewLJR
Looks like that Jeep has had some paint work done. Front end does not appear to match the rest of the body. And the "Unlimited" decal is missing on both sides. The "Rubicon" lettering also looks off to me, crooked, high in front, low in the back. I suspect the front end was replaced and repainted.

Check the Carfax and title status before buying.

I like the light grey interior better than the black interior on my Beryl Green '05 LJR.

Reactions: Got4wd
Looks like that Jeep has had some paint work done. Front end does not appear to match the rest of the body. And the "Unlimited" decal is missing on both sides. The "Rubicon" lettering also looks off to me, crooked, high in front, low in the back. I suspect the front end was replaced and repainted.

Check the Carfax and title status before buying.

I like the light grey interior better than the black interior on my Beryl Green '05 LJR.

This. The paint match is horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.